Well...um..in California land is free and stuff...um what?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    As incoherent as she is, I give her props for getting involved instead of sitting on her butt in front of the TV eating bonbons. I wish more people got involved.

Yes, she came across as a moron, but the point is that she was THERE. Maybe she learned something about her local city council or about how government works. Did you see how may empty seats were in that room?

I agree, yes listening to her made my brain hurt :n00b: but at least she did try to get involved.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH :+1: Rep'd

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    California is bankrupt!!???? With all their veggie trees and free stuff made by machines? It does not compute. It must be George Bush's fault. :rolleyes:
    More IOUs must be issued.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    'Well, like, this one time I was dancing in this bar, and like, I realized I was like naked and then.......I thought about all the beautiful veggie trees............"

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't know if anyone said something about this, but did anyone notice the guy in the blue shirt behind the woman? He just sits there and stares at her for 3/4's of the video like "OMG are you REALLY that dumb?"

I'm thinking "Damn. No wonder California is so screwed up... They all lost their minds!"

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And then the rest of us...

"...develop a perfect Pestocide..."

:facepalm:

I bet her parents are PROUD of her...

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Like, oh my god. I think her surf board hit her in the head. But it is great that California doesn't have slavery. I will feel so much better when I go to Orange County next week.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I work with a Major who thinks that water is free too. He did not understand when a couple of us were discussing land purchases the question about water rights...

WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    If I wish hard enough... unicorns will fart rainbows and lollipops.

I feel stupider.

Like, that would be awesome, because, like, unicorns and rainbows and lollipops are really good, an' I really think we could make 'em with expert machines if business downtown would, like, really lower their rents.

Thanks for the laugh -- +1 for you.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I wish someone would pay for it to rain more. The big oil companies are making the sun too hot again and the veggie trees need more love and caring. Can the Stimulus Package be used to force the clouds to give rain, instead of allowing them to fly over to Texas?
    Oh, yeah... Vote Obama.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I was sick of her at 1.32 and turned it off . Ok , yes it's nice that she wants to give her opinion about slaves and vegetable trees but GGGGRRRRR ! MUTHAMUMBLEMUMBLEFRICKGROWLSHAZBOT !!!!!!

Where's Lewis Black when you need him ? I would gladly give my left one and pay to see him go to town on her . This girl is our future ?? WTF ???

So tell me again why we can't kick Kalifornia and Florida out of the union ?

Top Bottom