• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    You're right to be concerned. A friend's son is a physician. He went to a liberal medical school and, in her opinion, it changed him from a normal person into the woke guy he is today. She is not happy about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You're right to be concerned. A friend's son is a physician. He went to a liberal medical school and, in her opinion, it changed him from a normal person into the woke guy he is today. She is not happy about it.
    My son claims he's impervious to indoctrination. :): I think it's possible to go through law school having mostly ClownWorld™ professors. But one has to be very grounded in who they are so that they don't lose it. Ben Shapiro, for example, graduated from Harvard Law School seemingly unscathed. I think that has a lot to do with his devout Jewish faith.

My son doesn't have religion to ground him. Well. I say that. He is, I'll say, a bit too libertarian. And it seems to me that it's acting like a religion for him. But I suspect it's a phase he'll grow out of. What he has going for him is temperament that isn't all that compatible with bat **** crazy ideas. He doesn't suffer crazy. So maybe he could survive it.

Or maybe some blue-haired attractive young activist might wrap her fingers around his "will" and turn him into a bat **** crazy clown.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Like mentioned earlier, the name on the sheepskin matters. Liberty ranks only 140 among law schools. As a result, median starting salary is only $60k/year for law school graduates. For comparison, Notre Dame Is top 25 and their grads start out at > twice that.
    I agree about the ranking….. and not shilling for them at all….. but you won’t find WOKE there. Heck they encourage campus carry there…

Top Bottom