• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I don't think the OP was referring to that particular article but that the VP has said in the past that paying taxes is patriotic.

I guess that the new Secretary of the Treasury isn't patriotic.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I don't think the OP was referring to that particular article but that the VP has said in the past that paying taxes is patriotic.

I guess that the new Secretary of the Treasury isn't patriotic.
    That is exactly what I was referring to. I guess assuming that everyone listens to Blennn beck and Rush Limbaugh.
    Joe Biden has in the past been quoted in saying that paying taxes is patriotic... and that an increase in taxes in these tough economic times is simply the right thing to do for your country.
    The link is to the newsmax story about the stimulus package being passed but the repubs all held the line and some of the conservative Dems voted against it as well.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Now it would at least be refreshing if there are some Senators that grow a spine.
    It really isn't going to matter in the end, the DC Dickheads are going to pass this MASSIVE spending bill, disguised as a "stimulus" plan.

You just can't, or shouldn't, say the things you would really like too on a public forum.
    :xmad:

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Now it would at least be refreshing if there are some Senators that grow a spine.
    It really isn't going to matter in the end, the DC Dickheads are going to pass this MASSIVE spending bill, disguised as a "stimulus" plan.

You just can't, or shouldn't, say the things you would really like too on a public forum.
    :xmad:

We need a "Yosemite Sam" smiley. That eloquent string of expletives just about sums it all up.

Top Bottom