• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Met a couple of buddies at a range in a park that our factory's employees own, and had a wonderful time, till HE showed up...
    HE pulled up with his Paduin apprentice and demanded that we vacate a shooting bench just for him. Well, we were all spread out, it just being the three of us till then.... so we moved our gear off of the bench of his choice. No problem.
    Next, he informs us that we will HAVE to take our targets off of the uprights as they are having all sorts of problems with people coming in and doing this, and the uprights are getting all shot up, and are we gun club members? One of my compatriots informs him that the uprights are scheduled to be replaced next week. They're TELEPHONE POLES.... And I answer, yes, we're members, then I think and check myself, No, I say, we're PARK members... and I'm thinking ( We OWN your damn range, anus boy!)... but then I check myself again and resolve to try to get along, which we do. His apprentice is actually a nice guy, and turns out to be a fast learner. But him..... well..... he can't hit the broad side of a barn with a 10 guage sawed off to 9 inches and loaded with 8 shot from 7 yards. It was just sad.
    Who is he? Why.... The dreaded RANGE COMMANDO.... of course!! He's an EXPERT till it comes time to sit down, REST HIS LASER EQUIPPED PISTOL ON THE BENCH, AND HIT THE DAMN 25 YD TARGET, DAMN IT!
    And his laser fell off. I found it behind his bench, and spotted my buddies with it till he finally NOTICED his spiffy rail was empty...
    For pete's sake. The RANGE COMMANDO. I never thought I'd meet him at our own little range.

I'm pretty sure I saw him at his part time job last week in Macy's :mallninja:

Last edited:

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Aw man did you get a picture with him or did he have his black bar with him. I hope I never have to meet him. I am just not worthy.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Did he have a trauma plate duct taped to his back to withstand multiple .308 hits? Or was he wearing the special boots so he could climb walls?

:lmfao: :bowdown: :mallninja:

Blessings,
    Bill

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    The only thing I noticed that stuck out was the "Evansville is for Operators" sweatshirt and the INGO hat... I decided not to ask him about the hat.

I would have thought that the last few weeks would have ALL us of not to ask about INGO hat's! :laugh:

Ya tryin' to out him as a gun toter or what :D

Damn a real live range commando eh?

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I for one have eliminated the issue of being "outed" as a gun toter being noticed wearing an INGO hat......

I put it in the shelf for a little while and put on my "AR15.com" hat. :laugh: :rockwoot: :):

I'm sure nobody will notice that one. LOL :rofl:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This is why God (with the help of Al Gore) invented camera phones!

Next time, take a picture so we can publicly revoke his INGO hat!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What I think is funny is trying to estimate the number of people who will read/hear about "that guy" and laugh at him, but don't realize that they are "that guy" too.

Sooner or later most of us are probably "that guy" in some situation, by someone's standards.

Top Bottom