• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Femme Assise

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    I have a few moon jellyfish about 2 - 3 inches in diameter. It's very relaxing to watch them swim around the tank, and they are quite easy to take care of. Great pets :D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I have some sheep that get nervous when they hear a zipper. I'm not really sure what that is about but it is kind of weird. A weird pet for me would be a cat because of how much I dislike them (indoor cats at least). If I want to share a house with something that stares at me with hate in their eyes whenever they see me, I'll just get married.

loki.fish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I have a cat like pitbull, only thing weird about it is that someone would actually own a man eating savage beast like a pit.

I really want a komodo dragon, but im pretty sure there are laws against that

I bet some pit bull owners aren't found of psychotic serial killers like gun owners.

See what I did there?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have a cat that likes to sit on top of a door when its open.

psychoondoor.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'm pretty sure my daughter's cat is an Obama supporter.
    Although every time I ask her, she just looks at me and won't fess up...then she'll walk over to her food dish and demand that someone bring her something she didn't even work for. (Confirming my suspicions.)

She's half black and half white, although you rarely see the white side. I don't know if that's intentional or not.
    Nov08010.jpg

She likes to sit in high places and look down on everything around her, and she has a really condescending look on her face when she can bring herself to look right at you.
    IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

If she is aware of a problem (like a bug or something), she won't take care of it, but she'll complain until somebody ELSE does...and then she won't even say "thank you". She just keeps taking everything we pay for (to make her life cushy) for granted and then expects more of the same.

Anyhow, the reason I think she's an Obama supporter is; the other day she was sitting on the couch next to me and I looked over at her and said, "Well, Pink...what do you think about those GOP polls? Think we've got a shot at somebody worth voting for to get Obama out of there?"...and she got up, swatted my foot, turned her back to me while flashing a dirty look over her shoulder...then left.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I had a couple degus for a few years. Stitch and Sam. Super hyper little guys, and could get mean. They lived way longer then I expected, had them for 6 or 7 years.
    degus.jpg

Not mine, but a better pic of one.
    degu.jpg

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Lets see.....we've had:

Jacksons Chameleons
    Vieled Chameleons
    Sugar Gliders
    African Grey (borrowed/babysat it for a week to get to know it, but didn't get along with Lisa)
    Sun Conure (Lisa's)
    Lovebird (Lisa's)
    We were going to purchase a couple's Amazon and Eclutus, but were sniped on that deal....

Currently have:
    A bionic cat that is part people, part goat. Hit by a truck in Montana, but has been rebuilt.
    A stray cat Lisa fed at the door. Most skittish creature ever. Still have not been able to get the dog to eat her....
    A Bull Terrier. Nuff said, lol.

Top Bottom