• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    You guys are tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts!

My money is on Assange slipping on a bar of soap in the shower and falling into a suitcase, zippering it shut and padlocking it from the outside. Accidents happen.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Loads slow for me. Definitely has a strong pro-Wikileaks push to it, and it was high on Reddit today so I'm sure it's getting a lot of traffic.

After trying several times it finally loaded for me. But very slowly. I imagine they're getting hit pretty hard.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Sounds like Assange will be giving announcements via live link tomorrow. Seems like it's still happening, just not in person due to "security" risks. Interested to see what comes up this time. Probably a whole bunch of nothing that'll matter once again.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I assume it means many people will vote for her because they want to virtue-signal voting for the first woman president.

This. Just like the then unknown Obama was lauded largely because he would be our first black president. How progressive of us, and how much it would show just how far we have come given our country's past! :puke:
    (I can think of many more qualified candidates that would have achieved the same SJW goal)

Now its time to show that women are just as electable.

I just want to know what next SJW feature we should be electing next? (assuming she gets in) Because apparently the presidency is now like a kids party; everybody deserves a turn for no other reason than they are there.

Last edited:

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Yea, I don't get it either... Get it out if you have it. Otherwise, you have a very high probability of being smoked/VinceFosterized before Wednesday. Just sayin...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom