• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    The fiancee and I are getting hitched in May 2011. We are in the process of planning everything out, and have already secured the venue. Does anyone have any suggestions for, in NWI: A DJ (or someone to simply rent a sound-system from), florist, and cake/cupcake "maker"/baker/whatever they're called? Thanks! :ingo:

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    The fiancee and I are getting hitched in May 2011. We are in the process of planning everything out, and have already secured the venue. Does anyone have any suggestions for, in NWI: A DJ (or someone to simply rent a sound-system from), florist, and cake/cupcake "maker"/baker/whatever they're called? Thanks! :ingo:

my fiance and i are getting married up there in portage in october i may be able to hook you up with a DJ....these people are friends of ours they do sound for our good friends band and are gonna dj our reception....i will be up there july 17th to see the band play i can ask them then if you are interested

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    my fiance and i are getting married up there in portage in october i may be able to hook you up with a DJ....these people are friends of ours they do sound for our good friends band and are gonna dj our reception....i will be up there july 17th to see the band play i can ask them then if you are interested

That would be great! Thank you!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    My buddy's wedding used a guy called the Music Man and he was great. He did a really good job of getting the crowd going and kept the activity level high. I was super impressed with his routine. I think he is based out of Merrillville but of course he travels all over.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Props to you for being willing to be engaged that long...... my wife and I made it for 6 monhts and were on the verge of getting married much sooner.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Props to you for being willing to be engaged that long...... my wife and I made it for 6 monhts and were on the verge of getting married much sooner.
    Man.... I just got married 5 weeks ago... after a 2 1/2 year engagment. Dated for 2 years before that, and dated for 2 years in HS 9 years ago. Yeah it was a while but definitely worth it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    FYI for other people with weddings, you can have your wedding in the state house rotunda for free.

Very nice place, even comes with a free police force.

Top Bottom