• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    The Mrs was big on Weathertech, so we put a set in the 2003 GMC crew.
    Cons:
    Lots of slush melting and sloshing around your feet. Lay the gloves down by my feet, they are wet now as there are no ribs to contain the melt water.
    Dust lays on mat...open door in the wind...dust goes airborne...again no ribs to contain the dust.
    Nothing to hold the weathertech in place on passenger side or the rear floor.... feet push them up under the dash.
    Plastic curls away from edges. The back mat gets caught when the seat is slid back.
    Pros:
    Nice trough to drain the water out the door

Added a new truck to the fleet last year and bought the Husky exact liners. Flexible. Ribbed to contain dirt and water. Nibbs on bottom keep them in place. No curling, seat slides mat stays.
    +1 Husky here.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    The Mrs was big on Weathertech, so we put a set in the 2003 GMC crew.
    Cons:
    Lots of slush melting and sloshing around your feet. Lay the gloves down by my feet, they are wet now as there are no ribs to contain the melt water.
    Dust lays on mat...open door in the wind...dust goes airborne...again no ribs to contain the dust.
    Nothing to hold the weathertech in place on passenger side or the rear floor.... feet push them up under the dash.
    Plastic curls away from edges. The back mat gets caught when the seat is slid back.
    Pros:
    Nice trough to drain the water out the door

Added a new truck to the fleet last year and bought the Husky exact liners. Flexible. Ribbed to contain dirt and water. Nibbs on bottom keep them in place. No curling, seat slides mat stays.
    +1 Husky here.

Husky says their exact liners aren't made for my truck, which is shocking, because they only made something like 800,000 of them a year. That's the mat I'd really like to have.

I don't like hearing about the edges rolling up. I may look at the regular mats. The Husky classics don't have any ridges, either.
    I'd hate to pay the premium for those Weathertechs and have the plastic curl away.

Last edited:

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    +1 Husky. I have had Weathertech fitment problems a couple times on two separate vehicles. Thin, overall not impressive. Husky seems to be a much better made product that does not move around like my WT does. I will not purchase WT again short a major redesign or new model of the mats, until then the Husky is a clear winner for me anyway.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I have had Huskyliners in my Dodges. When I bought my Ford. The owner said he put the mats that are in it the day he bought the truck. They are Fox Weatherboot. They are in the front and back floorboards of my crew cab. The thing I like about these is that they are hard plastic with carpet. And if you pull them out, the factory carpet looks brand new. Did I mention that my truck is 17 years old? -Jason

Truck Floor Mats | Weatherboots

gtpilot21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Noblesville, IN
    I have weathertech and they are great. I have four kids and they get a lot of traffic. Every few months I take them out and spray them off and they look great.
    Best Birthday gift that year.

Top Bottom