• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I've got a nice old Ford F150 Supercrew, and I'm in need of floor mats/liners. I'm leaning toward the Weathertech Digitalfit front liners, and their rear floor mats.

I'm also considering Huskyliners. They both look like they have a great product, too. I like the rears better on the Huskyliners.

I may wind up with the Weathertechs in front, and Huskys in the rear.

Please share experiences and help me decide. These will be a nice upgrade over the old, worn out factory floor mats.

Thanks!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I ran Weathertech front and back in my 4 door pickup for the 5 years that I had it with lots of traffic through all doors (kids, dogs, etc.). They looked as good the day I sold that truck as the day I bought it. They were light gray if that gives you any help on their durability. As soon as I stop buying gun stuff, I will install front, middle, and back Weathertech in the Suburban.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I've never used Huskyliners, but I can personally vouch for Weathertech. They've held up in the wife’s car for several winters and look like new.

(I keep switching out vehicles frequently, so I never buy them for my rides.)

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I bought Husky Liners for my Yukon in 2002, still have them in it today. I like them so much I put them in the wifes Jeep.

After nearly 14 years and 300,000 miles, they look as good as they day they were new. What I like is it takes 5 seconds to wipe them out since they do not have channels or grooves. I even Armour All mine to make them shiny, of course it makes them slick too. The carpet in our cars looks brand new and its because of these, I highly recommend them.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Another happy Weathertech user here. Still going strong after 3 years of abuse in my '08 Silverado. Don't believe I'll own another vehicle without them.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I've used both and they both work fine. I think the weathertechs look better, but they dont work any better.

SO that said, I would buy what ever is cheaper ;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Weathertech gets my vote, I have them in two vehicles now.
    I've had 2 sets of husky liners. The weather tech just fits better and does not move around as much.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I've got Weathertech in the Dakota and love them. I've never used the other, but these Weathertechs have certainly taken a beating in the 3 years that I've had them.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    This thread just reminded me to get the floor mats for the new (company) truck. The Huskyliners might be great, but I stuck with what I know and ordered Weather Tech.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Wow, this is a tough choice, but I think I like the looks of the Weathertechs in the front. For the rear, I'd like something that goes over the hump. I wish they made them go over the hump in the front, though.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Wow, this is a tough choice, but I think I like the looks of the Weathertechs in the front. For the rear, I'd like something that goes over the hump. I wish they made them go over the hump in the front, though.

The Weathertech set I bought, the rear piece was one long section that covered the hump.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco

The Weathertech set I bought, the rear piece was one long section that covered the hump.

Both Weathertech front and rear mats for my Silverado go over the center hump.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Well, I was starting to tip away from Weathertech, and toward the Huskyliner Exact Contour, or the Weatherbeater, but neither is made for my F150, according to their website. I'm back to Weathertech, so I'll probably be ordering them today. The only Husky that fits, other than floor mats, which I did consider, is the classic Huskyliner . It looks like it has great fit, but I don't like the looks of the diamond plate finish so much.

Thanks again for the feedback!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Have the Weathertech in my GMC Sierra since 2008 and did concrete construction and they still look good and just hose off to clean them.

Top Bottom