• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    If you can't carry a firearm at your place of employment, with LTCH, don't forget the alternate items that can be "stored in case". Maglite, or mini maglite, wasp spray, snow broom w/ round handle, couple short tow chains(2-3ft long) cheater pipe( for the tow chains) baseball bat w/ glove and ball, cell phone. Might as well have a small fire extinquisher handy also. Lots of uses for the items and could be carried by the front seat of your car.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Also don't forget every action has a reaction... If my employer takes away my right to carry on his property, then he is responsible for actions on his property that involve my safety. So, my lawyers are also standing ready to sue all involved in making me a victim because of thier actions.... I've been told that there is case law on the books already that sides with the victim not being allowed to protect themselves. This would also work when entering Illinois without your firearms when you have a permit issued in Indiana, etc..etc... The govment, employer, home owner, etc. has made themselves responsible for your safety by removing a right that you exercise normally in your everyday life... Ya, it doesn't save me from the bad guy but it makes my wife much richer and able to pay the bills when some idiot takes me out because thier doing something unscrupolous...

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Also don't forget every action has a reaction... If my employer takes away my right to carry on his property, then he is responsible for actions on his property that involve my safety. So, my lawyers are also standing ready to sue all involved in making me a victim because of thier actions.... I've been told that there is case law on the books already that sides with the victim not being allowed to protect themselves. This would also work when entering Illinois without your firearms when you have a permit issued in Indiana, etc..etc... The govment, employer, home owner, etc. has made themselves responsible for your safety by removing a right that you exercise normally in your everyday life... Ya, it doesn't save me from the bad guy but it makes my wife much richer and able to pay the bills when some idiot takes me out because thier doing something unscrupolous...

1. I'd like to see the case law for that, and
    2. If I deny you access to my property because you're carrying, I'm not denying you the right to carry, you are voluntarily giving up the right to carry.

Top Bottom