• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I love this guy, he votes for his people, but he pi$$es them off too, he's for fiscal responsibility, and against bloated gubment, He went to MIT, has several patents to his name, and his house is off the grid, but he has, in the past sent out Christmas cards with pictures of his whole family holding, what looks like full auto firearms....
    1718130561227.png

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Not literally, but figuratively. If men like this were more common this would be a very different country.

We were talking about him in the great reset thread and I posted that video. His interview with Tucker is quite good and very revealing about the swamp.

I love this guy, he votes for his people, but he pi$$es them off too, he's for fiscal responsibility, and against bloated gubment, He went to MIT, has several patents to his name, and his house is off the grid, but he has, in the past sent out Christmas cards with pictures of his whole family holding, what looks like full auto firearms....
    View attachment 358607
    He spoke about this in the Tucker video. Believe he said he had, what he called, a couple medical margaritas and then decided to post that pic. Hadn't seen it yet either. Think his family has always had the class 3 licenses.

I think the cake is already baked and one could only hope there was more like him in politics. Also his Trump and McConnell impersonations are funny in the Tucker interviews.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not literally, but figuratively. If men like this were more common this would be a very different country.

Heard Tucker interview him last week. My kinda guy. Intelligent, competent in many disciplines and diligent. Who digs and lays up their own well? Cuts and builds their own timber frame for their home?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    That video was truly enlightening. The wealth from his inventiveness and entrepreneurship has permitted him to do things others would have difficulty with.

What impresses me most is instead of using that wealth for power and control over others, he used it to take charge of his life to work toward freedom for himself and others, and to build a family based upon self-sufficiency. That makes him a rare man indeed.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I just finished the video, my above statement stands, he’s great! I’ve heard him on local radio talking about his “precious” it’s both funny, and frightening, power corrupts, but he seems down to earth, yes, he should be cloned, or at least his beliefs, and attitude!!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    If you thought the OP interview was good, watch this one. I was struck by how he described his "precious", and interaction with D.C. lobbyists.

No matter how low you believe the majority in Congress' morals are, your opinion is still too high.

Yes, this man needs cloned. If I can't have Mr. Bookwalter, I would take a clone of Massie.

Top Bottom