• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    It'd be nice if somehow, someone, sometime, open a range somewhere in Monroe County.
    Agreed. Given the price people were bidding on the slots in Martinsville, and the fact that Paragon has long wishlist as well, I'd say there is a need for additional ranges in the Morgan and Monroe county areas.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It'd be nice if somehow, someone, sometime, open a range somewhere in Monroe County.

Bloomington lost it's rifle range to make way for more golf course.

You'd probably stand a better chance hitting the Power Ball than Monroe County ever approving a gun range. Has anybody heard any update on the one that was advertised on here a couple of months ago that is supposed to be built in northern Lawrence County?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You'd probably stand a better chance hitting the Power Ball than Monroe County ever approving a gun range. Has anybody heard any update on the one that was advertised on here a couple of months ago that is supposed to be built in northern Lawrence County?

It's a fail proof business model. Like any other business, the customer base will demand the product or service, then ***** about your pricing, your rules etc. And the icing on the cake is that at least half of your competition has no mortgage, no payroll, and no responsibility of managing the business. Then your customer base goes to your competition because they're cheaper. I don't know why there isn't a range on every street corner.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    It's a fail proof business model. Like any other business, the customer base will demand the product or service, then ***** about your pricing, your rules etc. And the icing on the cake is that at least half of your competition has no mortgage, no payroll, and no responsibility of managing the business. Then your customer base goes to your competition because they're cheaper. I don't know why there isn't a range on every street corner.

Nailed it. Just left out the occasional mishap where someone gets shot or some goofball burns down your range.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Get a large group of like-minded individuals who are willing to invest in a private club. Get with the NRA. You are a member, right? Start the process of getting permits, buying property and start building. There have been more than one club started this way. Put in a provision that the founding members will recoup their investment from club dues over the years.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    Id like to see a 100 plus range on the east side of Indy. We have nothing over here and I hate to drive 3 hours to get to one! Wilber Wright 50yd rifle range? Come on! Cant beat the price though! Atterbury is nice but still a haul and only 100 yds. I want min of 300!

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    I couldn't get into Martinsville, so I moved to Franklin so I would be closer to Atterbury. Another plus is that gas is cheaper here.

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    Hey GodFearinGunTotin, just to update you and let you know High Velocity is planning on breaking ground sometime in April or May, waiting on the individual to confirm the land sell and off we go. We will be at the 4-H fairgrounds in Bedford this Saturday for the Sports-Mans Expo to inform others about the range, will have a drawing and be giving away 1 free single membership worth $345 plus flyers of the Utah class that we are sponsoring next Saturday.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    With the way King Barack likes golf, the perfect course would have a good quality 18 holes, a church and a gun range. God, Guns and Golf would drive him totally nuts!

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Would be nice to have a nice outdoor pistol & rifle range on the south side of Indy.
    however there are a lot of indoor ranges around Indy now a days.
    cant wait until BGF reopens

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I'd like a place like the Winamac Range to open in Kokomo... I'd love to see anything, even if only a handgun range. Winamac is a long drive...

Top Bottom