• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm new, and having trouble finding ingo brandage/swag.
    Maybe like a concert shirt with events and dates (past)?

Photos are possible, but not sure what their budget is for digital prints/mural painting... A monotone group photo of the original people who started INGO? Or photo from the first event held? where to find such photos/imagery?

There are some pictures you might not want to see.

:twocents:

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    These all look like good ideas to me, how 'bout some INGO events, like NFA day, or some kind of get together from the past, (use pics, or video) or maybe plan something for the future ????? :yesway: :twocents:

Put up a 42" LCD for that. It would be a lot easier and cheaper in the long run to change images and such. Plus you could could take advantage of registration on the spot and playback of videos.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    images
    Yup! Be INGO.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Personally I think it should be covered with various carnival mirrors. Since it may be the wall at BGF's indoor range (just a guess) we'll be there with guns. The mirrors should shrink our belly, increase our crotch, decrease facial hair (except for scalp), add 15 pounds of muscle, correct French accents, and make all glock's look like XDs

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Personally I think it should be covered with various carnival mirrors. Since it may be the wall at BGF's indoor range (just a guess) we'll be there with guns. The mirrors should shrink our belly, increase our crotch, decrease facial hair (except for head), add 15 pounds of muscle, correct French accents, and make all glock's look like XDs

:):

Hey my French accent is just fine, thank you very much!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    :rolleyes:

I order them just fine.I point at the menu and say "two of those please".

When I was in Germany I wanted a hash brown at McDonald's. I said "hash brown" and got a blank stare. It was breakfast. I said "kartoffeln" and got french fries. Europe is so confusing.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    When I was in Germany I wanted a hash brown at McDonald's. I said "hash brown" and got a blank stare. It was breakfast. I said "kartoffeln" and got french fries. Europe is so confusing.

It's not, they speak French at the local McDonalds, it makes things much easier. :):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Are you finally building the "INGO Store" so I can stop pressing that ****ing "SHOP" button?

My finger hurts! :(

You could vinyl the whole thing as mentioned, but would be more cost efficient to vinyl a border of some kind and paint the rest. Unless you got the vinyl work to be donated, of course. :rolleyes:

The busier a mural gets, the more it can look "cluttered" and can be time consuming, but still do-able. Adding individual members, inside jokes and past INGO events can be pulled off but not understood to all unless it's in like a "locker-room" type setting.

If this is going in a respected facility used by potential new members and "sponsors", you'd probably want to show some professionalism and keep it clean and simple for all to enjoy and understand. Classy-er.

What is INGOs "Base" or "Core" belief.

I have always seen INGO as a self educating site where one can come to explore the world of firearms for the very first time - to - a place that one can come to just brush up on the latest laws. Whether online or in person, there is a lot of information that I have seen shared among it's members here.

I am proud to see most members here DO share a strong belief in the Second Amendment (as they should) so implementing this somewhere in the mural should be strongly recommended.

We can also use the official "INGO Motto" or words from the official "INGO Song" in the mural. :):

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    There is a SONG?!

ps I snuck in Perry's idea and put graphic elements which resemble bacon between the urls.

Surely we have more artists on INGO?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I like this version.. gradient would need to go.

ingo-01.jpg

Especially in paint, anything more would be a bear.

I know a place that does vehicle wraps, I can look into what they have for concrete........

:ingo:

It's not, they speak French at the local McDonalds, it makes things much easier. :):

Question: Do they have French Vanilla flavored anything in France or is it just Vanilla?

I mean, it's kind of a big deal over here.

We have regular Vanilla ice cream / coffee creamer, etc. or we have the "better" French Vanilla variety.

What gives??

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    In fairness... you can use standard high performance vinyl.
    Not sure how much abuse this area may take however.
    This has been on our concrete block wall for 10 years now
    vinyl.jpg

Hanging a big honkin' banner would be cheaper still.

Top Bottom