424589_424795470891293_1998072463_n.jpg

Taken at the 2012 RNC.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.

Democrats helped rofl.

Can not rep you,but will catch you when I can.

Sad part is if we ended the fed it would end the problem.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've been trying to rep rambone for the past three days for these posts, but the liberal rep masters are telling me I must share the wealth. Will someone PLEASE get him for me?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Imagine, faked photos passed off as real on INGO.:rolleyes::D

Shocking:

Unfortunate Photo Crop of the Day | Heard on the Hill

Does it matter if the photo is faked?

There was a debt clock in the building. They also showed images of a debt clock on their large stage screen. Their motto is "We Built That" and yet they want to imply that somehow the debt belongs to Obama...

They didn't even see the irony in how they tapped someone for a big bad "We Built That" prime time speaking slot whose business takes a government subsidized loan on average every 2 years, gets no-bid contracts via the government thanks to contracts awarded based on gender/minority status and the business worked with .gov groups to help teach others how to get some of these juicy government contracts.

In an interview (that can be read on their company's website), the business owner jokes about how they tell everyone about their minority owner certification before even saying hello because it is that important.

I suppose though since Nixon signed the executive order on this program, then all the government cheese they they used when they built it was Republican cheese...

Top Bottom