We all have a bit of OCD. What does yours look like?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Y'all are nuts; you know that, right? Some of you are right up there with that Monk guy I saw on TV a couple of times.

I could care less if my portions on my dinner plate touches. It all ends up mixed together anyway in the end.

I lock the back door first, if I'm closest to it. If not, the front door gets it first.

I don't eat candy very often, and when I do, I'm not sorting/stacking/decorating with it. I'm shoveling it in a handful at a time.

I put toppings on my salads haphazardly, as I come across them on the trolley, and I even put some more on top of my dressing occasionally. Again, no decorating. I'm hungry

If there isn't anyone behind me, I don't signal.

I load the dishwasher for maximum fill. I don't care if the plates don't match in the trays/racks. If I can get another bowl or cup in there, I'm doing it. Darn thing's expensive to run.

I take my change, count it, fold the bills, and stick it all in my pocket. Green side up, green side down, 5's, ones, 10's, folded in half(sometimes) and into a pocket. Right along with the coins.

I roll my cords right-handed or left-handed, but I do make the coils the same length. They just store better and last longer that way.

Sometimes I tie my left boot first, sometimes my right. Depends on which hand I have breakfast in usually.

I really like you folks (well, most of you. There's a couple though...) but y'all need to relax a bit more. I'll bet a bunch of you proud Monks get headaches a lot, and heartburn too. Darn shame, life's way too complicated now as it is. Why clog it up with even more complications?

Just start telling yourselves "I am water..." :)

:D I am with you brother! I drive OCD people nuts. I don't care where something is, as long as I can find it and reach it. Food goes in the fridge, period. Cans go on this shelf or that, facing any direction, no grouping. If my furniture is lined up, it was accidental. I step on cracks because I don't even look. Turn signals? If I have too.

OCD is very specific. You may have to have certain things lined up the same way every time but may not pay any attention to the 1/2 of dust on the counter backsplash. Cleanliness may not be involved.

One of my work associates used to sit at the front desk. Everything on her desk had it's own place and was always in order. One day after work, one of the engineers moved stuff around and put some things upside down. The next morning, she came in and went nuts! It was pretty funny. She doesn't think she is OCD, which is common.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    BWHAHAHAHAHA Now that the world knows I'm psycho, I have to go run and hide in the hills now. Fear not though. My family will be well taken care of as we become huge carnivores and leaf and berry and bug eaters as we will live off the land and have no money all to stay off the grid. :D

Top Bottom