• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    I have seen that before. I have also seen people do it with a rubberband around the trigger on the magwell side of an AR (RB pulls trigger foward).
    Check out Poor Man's Machine Gun for more on the process. I agree with your assesment. If the S has not HTF, then it is a waste of ammo. Albiet a fun one.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Good for the soul an mind, nothing like rocking out a 30 rounds straight from the MAK90 an seeing your friends crack up an any new guys going "Holy Crap!!!!" Belt loop...legal in all fifty states.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've never tried it but do you stick your finger through the trigger gard and hook it into your belt loop and then push forward on the forend of the gun?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I put my thumb on my hip and hold that as tight as I can. Then hold the front of the gun forward.

On my ar's some will do it some wont.

My mp5 clone will but its hard to do the whole 30 rounds.

Ak's are very easy to do.

It is pretty funny to watch the expressions from new guys that have never seen it done before.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    He stoped by in the middle of me shooting 1k rounds of 7.62.

I even shot 30 rounds in 3 seconds while he was there Bs'ing.:dunno::D

He knew we were doing nothing wrong. :):

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I do something similar with by sig; thumb the hammer back, stick the index and middle finger of my left hand inside the trigger guard and push forward with my right hand. All sixteen rounds rip out in a few seconds. I don't know what its good for, but its cool as heck.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    You inspired me! Unfortunately, I left for the range before the "belt loop" secret was revealed....

Was that @ Henryville?? Looked like some of the guys there were wondering what the heck was happening. I have rarely been able to do anything at that range EXCEPT for waste ammo. Seems like a hard place to get anything productive done.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Was that @ Henryville?? Looked like some of the guys there were wondering what the heck was happening. I have rarely been able to do anything at that range EXCEPT for waste ammo. Seems like a hard place to get anything productive done.

Yes, it was at Henryville. I went with two new shooters (one bought his 1st firearm on the way home (a Mosin!) and the other bought a used AR) so I wasn't planning on accomplishing much. I've found that 9 out of 10 times if I go there on a weekday before noon I have the place to myself. Those days are more productive. :)

Top Bottom