• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Should I have gotten a bayonet with it???
    I went back to dunhams when I realized it was not in there. The kid working was like "oh, uhh. I never see them come with them here"
    I was just wondering if it dosn't come with one or if that kid jacked my bayonet when he went in back of the store???
    I also did not recieve the sling or mag pouch...... didn't pay Attn. to anything but the rifle while I was there.

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    Picked one up this morning, I went through 8 or 9 of them. Found the one with the straightest sights but then I shook the mag a bit and it wobbled all over the place. So I checked the Second straightest sights in line and the mag is rock solid, no movement anywhere.
    I don't think there was much difference in the two sights as the 2 I had picked out where both pretty straight, I saw several that were crooked to say the least.
    I also liked the wood better on the on the one I picked out. It seems to cycle smooth aswell.
    So I am happy I got straight sights, good looking wood and no mag wobble. I didn't really know what to look for on the gas tube, but like I said it seems to cycle smooth.
    Now I just gotta get out and shoot it since I have never fired one.
    The employee was just happy to see me leave!:D

I hope your's doesn't have trigger slap, my finger was black & blue for 2 weeks after only 20 rounds. Just in case here is the slap fix, it made mine better but it didn't stop until I changed the FCG.
    Romanian Kalashnikov Rifles

Top Bottom