• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Yes I have wondered this myself, but I feel guilty about doing it. A terrible tragedy has happened, and I think right now is the time for prayers for all affected by this horrific incident. Personally, I'm going to shelve the politics for a more appropriate time.

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    I WANT to shelve the politics also. This thought crowded out that more reasonable approach...
    'If we strike first, we won't get help from anybody' -Golda Meir in the hours before Israel was attacked on Yom Kippur, 1973. They knew, what was coming. Israeli response was muted on that holy day.....but not without recourse. They faced an awesome Soviet backed onslought from a Muslim alliance on all sides......but being G_d's chosen people, they had faith!
    We conservative, Lord fearing, law abiding citizens now await the onslought too. Choosing to not strike first, exposing our quiet, vulnerable underbellies. Gun grabbers are already lining up, Bloomberg is out with a fresh statement on gun-control, along with half-dozen other liberals last night. FOLKS, this is not about a gun, ITS ABOUT THE CONTROL. If we do not stand up for our constitutional rights now.....this experiment in democracy is finished.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    If your child was one of the victims of this horrible crime, I'm sure your first call wouldn't have been to the NRA. For the love of God, individuals not much older than babies have been taken from this world. Can we not mourn for them and lay them to rest before we march on Washington?

Top Bottom