Was I out of line? Or did I did I get really bad customer service?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How should I respond to todays issue.

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    OK, I know I'm among friends, so here it goes.
    I took our cat into be spayed this morning. No problem there. This afternoon I went to pick her up. So everyone waiting forms a line and I'm somewhere in the middle. I wait my turn and quickly realize that everyone at the front is getting the same speech.
    "You cat did fine, here are the things you should be concerned about over the next few days. bleeding etc." You get the picture. And the lady giving the speech was handing out a sheet of paper with basically what she was saying on it.
    Now here comes the question, with just a bit more setup. Bearing in mind that I've now heard the speech several times and can give the speech right along with the window. I have my smart phone out in hand as I approach the window. In truth I was glancing at INGO. Yes I'm addicted how about you? Anyway the lady is giving her speech and I'm still glancing at INGO. She stops mid sentence and says, "Sir I'm going to need you to look at me while I'm talking to you." that's verbatim what she said and I don't think I'm making it up when I say she had attitude in her voice when she said it. (I wasn't fiddling with the phone, pushing buttons or whatever, just glancing down.)
    I looked up at her and said, " Do not talk condescending to me." I admit, probably with attitude.
    She goes back to giving her speech and I'm continuing to glance at INGO.
    She stops again mid sentence and she says, "I'm just going to wait until you make eye contact before I continue."
    Ok, I realize that what I was doing was rude I get that, and if you want to pile for that I'll the blame on that, but in I out of line to say the lady was way over the top? In my mind you don't get to turn on rude to a customer who may be rude to you. (Qualify that by saying if a customer is so over the top maybe then.)
    So I call them tomorrow to express my opinion or do I suck it up and say I was too rude and deserved what I got?

I don't see an option for 'Nuke the place!' anywhere.... :dunno::):

Top Bottom