• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    First off, I want to publicly thank CLAY COOKE got being there when I most needed help. He really helped me out. He came and got my mail a few times a week, he gave me rides and checked me out of the rehab home I was in at first and may return to and was a friend when I really needed one. So here's hoping all of you have someone like him in your lives so that you aren't alone when you really ned a friend.

I had a few things happen since my last post about my health....
    I have a bad infection in my ankle bone. I am on IV ANTIBIOTICS and initially was in a rehab facility after the hospital that was pretty horrible but I may wind up going back into because of all the things I have going on. IF I go back to the rehab I will either have to find someone to feed and care for my kitty cat or find her a good home. I paid near $400 to board her this last time and I simply don't have that kind of cash. Clay, God Bless Him FOREVER!, is not able to help me with this one. I know he would if he was able. So if anyone can help ,e with the cat sitution I would sure be appreciative. If you remember a year back I was trying for a cat and I was able to get MooShu. I love her so much but without help must let her go to a good home.

Anyone nearby who can help? my number (cell) is 217-418-0058 or home 812-299-5406 I live in far south Terre Haute near the corner of 7th and Springhill.

I have a home nurse, or should have soon but she can only come once or twice to show me how to give myself the IV. Working on doing in patient at the hospital though which I hope comes through. I have a wound pump on my ankle which is helping to heal my sore. I will also be going for bariayric chamber treatements next weak to speed the healing of the wound and infection. All of this is more reson to need help with my cat.

Anyway, I know there isn't a lot of love for me here. I am not the nicest person and am hard to get to know and get along with but I am trying hard and have been tryonmg to change for the past few years. They sent me home without a lot of instruction and also without the meds they have been giving me. That last I am working on now and the rest I am also working on through my doctors and insurance. The problems I have had also left me so fatigued that my house is beyond a mess so if anyone can suggest a service or cn help there, please call. I am desparate. My Farther is driving up from Florida and will be here in a couple of days too. So some help is inbound but it isn't lasting.

Please hlp me if you can. The rest, PRAY! I really need it.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    My cat, MooShu, isan indoor cat. No front claws and spayed. She is a very nice cat and the hospitL/boarders say no trouble with other kitty cats. She is also a bit of a loner when she wants to and like all cats loves to sleep. I know it is a lot to ask. I have food for her and allshe needs soeither at my house at least every other day or yours she is a good cat. Thank you all and please let me know

main.php

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Mooshu looks like a sweetheart, wish I was close enough to help. best I can do is think good thoughts and prayers for you and for MooShu...hope you have as speedy a recovery as possible

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You've always been fine in my book, and I hope they can get you straightened out. I've had some pretty stupid stuff go wrong with me, so I know how that can be. I wish I could help with your kitty, she looks like a sweet girl, and they can be so comforting. Ptraci is curled up on my lap purring right now. If I didn't have six already I'd be tempted to board her until you were ready.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Thanks folks and I have found someone to help with my cat should the need arise. :ingo:

r.I get an IV Daily at the hospital of antibiotics. I have something called a Wound Vacuum on the ankle. I am anemic and have kiw hemoglobin from the bleeding I experience when my teeth were removed in September but hopefully soon will hqve my new dentures now tht i can go have them fitted. Now I eat mushy things but that will change soon.:D I have a home care nurse come MON-WED-FRI tio service the pump and change dressings on my ankle. I will start hyperbaric therapy before long too, so I go five days a week in a tube with a lot of extra O2 that should help me heal faster. THAT is how I am which I think I missed in the first post... :n00b: Oh, I suddenly got extremely high blood pressure after no sign of it the earlier life. no idea why it happened but it is pretty high and now being controlled with multiple medications.... I have a bone infection which is why I am getting the IV. (think I got all of it this time...)

I hope the rest of you never go through what I went through the last few months as it is really bad. I am getting better now though. I hope to be done with all of this in a few mmore months. I know it all seems a lot and it is but it is being dealt with for now.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Brother...I wish you all the best.

I pray for God to touch you with his healing hand; I pray that He gives you strength and provides comfort for you while you're on the mend; I pray that He will inspire your doctors and nurses so that their talents will do their best work for you; and I pray that you'll be back at the range by the time the ink on Obama's EOs dry.

God bless.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    It's very easy to take your health for granted when you have it.

It's very hard for people who are healthy to understand what it's like to not be.

I'm not sure what I can do to help you from northern indiana, but if you can think of something, let me know!

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    I didn't know about your health issue. I haven't signed in for several months. I've been gone and covered up concerning work/family issues since October. I'll call you tomorrow or if you prefer email me tonight/morning. I sent you an email today concerning the INGO Day schedule. If your not feeling up to that let me know who I should contact. Rest and Heal we need a Warthog in the mix to offset all those other animals hanging around - HA HA. LGB DB

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    First, You are an all right guy. Dont sell yourself short... you may ruffle a few feathers, but overall you are a good man. Keep it up, and get better soon!

I didn't know about your health issue. I haven't signed in for several months. I've been gone and covered up concerning work/family issues since October. I'll call you tomorrow or if you prefer email me tonight/morning. I sent you an email today concerning the INGO Day schedule. If your not feeling up to that let me know who I should contact. Rest and Heal we need a Warthog in the mix to offset all those other animals hanging around - HA HA. LGB DB

Don, if there is anything I can do to help for the INGO day, count me in. I'll do the best I can.

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Hi Camera... I'm arranging and posting the schedule of classes, matches, and events on ProTEQ for 2106. I believe I remember some discussion about trying two INGO outings - One in the Spring and One in the Fall. I assumed I would be hearing from Warthog before now about that scheduling. I now understand why nothing had occurred he is obviously very sick. I haven't got a return on my email. I assume he is not up to being on the web.

The second Sunday in September was the last ProTEQ INGO Day. I recall all attending liked that time frame. A similar scheduling would be September 11, 2016. Because of the travel time/distance for many of you I suggest an 11AM to 5PM plan. If you want to have a cookout then bring a grill and the supplies. Of course bring all the toys and ammo you choose. I'll allow some tannerite that day as long as common sense safety is followed.

INGO DAY will be a ZERO FEE EVENT and it will be open to ALL who wish to attend, but ALL those attending will have to sign a release that includes name & email. I want a means of contacting each or them. I'm certainly going to advertise the benefits of ProTEQ Membership.

If there is interest in a Spring Event I NEED to KNOW ASAP. The calendar is filling quickly.

I suggest you contact your people to see who is interested, if two events are desired, if that 9/11 plan would work, and what Spring Time Frame is desired. I have marginal experience on INGO and really DON'T known how to post or advertise. You or Warthog are the experts in that, so run with it and then let me KNOW. It's best to contact me by email. It has been MONTHS since I logged in to INGO and I'm about to get VERY BUSY in the Tax Office. Let me know what you determine.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom