• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goose2125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    warsaw in.
    Hi fellow warsaw area shooters i have been on here for awhile now and haven't posted much. But just wanted to see how man people are from my area and see if i could get a few new people involved in our tactical shoots that we hold every wenesday nite. If interested feel free to send me a pm and i can give you somemore details of what we do.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wednesday pistol league at the Warsaw P&R club is a lot of fun. I spent a month working at the hospital and attended the shoots. Great times and great folks. If you are in the area check it out. If I lived closer I would join.

goose2125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    warsaw in.
    sorry guys I guess I didnt clarafy that this was another range not the rifle and pistol club. This one is called Wards tactical challenge and is more of run and gun shooting and we set up different course of fire every week.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Let me see if I can help.
    Address is:
    6340 south Packerton Rd.
    Claypool In 46510

We shoot every Wednesday evening- shooters meeting between 4:30 and 5:00
    We use our EDC pistols. Most of us have 9mm's, 40's' and 1911's. We bring 100 rounds for the pistol but probably will shoot 50 or so. We bring 25 shotgun shells and a shotgun of your choice. We also bring AR's, Mosin Nagants, AK's. Ammo for them is usually minimal. We also bring 22 caliber equipment, pistols and rifles. This does not mean they are in the line up for the night.
    We usually have two courses set up and we do timed scenario shooting. 5 seconds for a miss and 10 second penalties for procedurals. All of our targets are steal plates. We have 15-25 shooters pretty regular. We also have a web site started it is :
    wardstacticalchallenge.weebly.com There is really no prize for winning we just basically do it for braggin rights and time behind the trigger. If you have more questions feel free to send goose2125 or myself a pm.

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I'm one of the regulars, been shooting here from the beginning ( also the score keeper). All I can say is, it's a heck of time. Selenoid44 forgot to mention, we also have a throwing knife stage every once in a while. Yes, we watched Top Shots. The only cost other than ammo is $5 per person. New shooters are free for the first shoot. PM either myself, or selenoid44 or goose2125 if you have any questions.

Top Bottom