• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reel Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    thanks for the post

:yesway: This is a great post to say the least. If you look at the number of post I have you will see YOU have hit the nail on the head or the round in the chamber (whatever). Thanks for the post and I even feel better about posting now. I was always afraid I would screw up. Thanks R.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    This message is to all of the uninfected members who have recently joined INGO. Yeah, right now, you are looking around and not posting very much. You are trying to find out where you fit in. After a while, you will post something and get a positive response (maybe even a positive rep), and then "friend" someone to help you get acquainted with other members. There's nothing wrong with that.

After a while, you will make your 50 posts or become a site supporter. You will notice all of the great deals in the classifieds section and you will buy a new-to-you gun... then another... then another. Yeah, you will buy something you never thought would interest you. You may even find a SKS, AK, or AR in your home. When you want that NEW gun, rifle, or shotgun, you will then contact one of the many great shops that support INGO. There's nothing wrong with that.

Then, you will take note of the fun everyone is having at the Chop-IN and all the chatter about Knife Lady and Brad's Knives. You will get an ESEE or Benchmade and then you may even contact Captain Jack or Cubby to get that custom blade built that you can pass down to your son. Before you put it in the safe, you will contact Tyler to get a fine edge on it. There's nothing wrong with that.

After a while, you will hear about the NFA Day or Hush Shoot, and come to find out that silencers and automatic guns aren't against the law and never were. You will imagine the feel of a suppressor attached to your pistol or rifle and you'll contact on of the Class III shops on INGO, who will walk you through the whole process. There's nothing wrong with that.

Right about the time you believe you are done, you will then start to gather holsters, ammo, and even start reloading your own ammo. There's a site advertiser for that, too. :yesway: Oh, there's nothing wrong with that.

Lastly, you will start attending all kinds of shooting matches around the state. You will start buying your own Bobcat Steel and taking it to the range. You will sign up for all kinds of training to enhance your skills. There's nothing wrong with that.

Bottom line, INGO rocks and if you don't want to find yourself named among some of the craziest, funniest, most knowledgeable, and unselfish people in any gun community, then you should leave now. If you don't mind learning about all kinds of avenues to protect your family and the laws that give you that right, then jump in and enjoy. Your posts are welcomed. However, don't blame us when you start to get the shakes to get a new gun, knife or something else. There is no vaccination for this disease.

:ingo: MEMBERS AND SITE ADVERTISERS ROCK!

You forgot the part about your wife saying things like "you have a problem" or "why have you gone so crazy about guns" or "you spend your money on things like guns, so why can't i buy a keyless entry?" and so on!

WhoDaThunk?RN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Franklin township
    but wait..i'm the one on the forum...hubby is not. I'm always telling him of stuff i've read on here. I think he likes that I'm such a techy nerd and do stuff like this...it saves him time. I'm a lot more proficient at it :) anyway this is a great place to be. I'd love a meet n greet n eat, but I'd need enough notice that I could get my oncall covered!

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Lmao, all hundred percent truth, I'm at the end of paragraph three, I'm gonna have to start talkin to Cubby here pretty soon

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    This message is to all of the uninfected members who have recently joined INGO. Yeah, right now, you are looking around and not posting very much. You are trying to find out where you fit in. After a while, you will post something and get a positive response (maybe even a positive rep), and then "friend" someone to help you get acquainted with other members. There's nothing wrong with that.

After a while, you will make your 50 posts or become a site supporter. You will notice all of the great deals in the classifieds section and you will buy a new-to-you gun... then another... then another. Yeah, you will buy something you never thought would interest you. You may even find a SKS, AK, or AR in your home. When you want that NEW gun, rifle, or shotgun, you will then contact one of the many great shops that support INGO. There's nothing wrong with that.

Then, you will take note of the fun everyone is having at the Chop-IN and all the chatter about Knife Lady and Brad's Knives. You will get an ESEE or Benchmade and then you may even contact Captain Jack or Cubby to get that custom blade built that you can pass down to your son. Before you put it in the safe, you will contact Tyler to get a fine edge on it. There's nothing wrong with that.

After a while, you will hear about the NFA Day or Hush Shoot, and come to find out that silencers and automatic guns aren't against the law and never were. You will imagine the feel of a suppressor attached to your pistol or rifle and you'll contact on of the Class III shops on INGO, who will walk you through the whole process. There's nothing wrong with that.

Right about the time you believe you are done, you will then start to gather holsters, ammo, and even start reloading your own ammo. There's a site advertiser for that, too. :yesway: Oh, there's nothing wrong with that.

Lastly, you will start attending all kinds of shooting matches around the state. You will start buying your own Bobcat Steel and taking it to the range. You will sign up for all kinds of training to enhance your skills. There's nothing wrong with that.

Bottom line, INGO rocks and if you don't want to find yourself named among some of the craziest, funniest, most knowledgeable, and unselfish people in any gun community, then you should leave now. If you don't mind learning about all kinds of avenues to protect your family and the laws that give you that right, then jump in and enjoy. Your posts are welcomed. However, don't blame us when you start to get the shakes to get a new gun, knife or something else. There is no vaccination for this disease.

:ingo: MEMBERS AND SITE ADVERTISERS ROCK!
    I agree this site rocks and I love being an INGO member, I tell every gun owner I can about this site, just read the post titled "gunsmithing book" and you will see what there is to love, the generosity of the INGO members is great!

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Very funny. I am well on my way. I try to figure out ways to come up with funds that the wife won't know about. I'm doing side jobs saving bits here and there it is ridiculous. I have money but I feel like I shouldn't spend any of my paycheck on guns. I am not ashamed but when I have friends and family struggling it's hard to justify. This is not an inexpensive sport, right, hobby, whatever you want to call it. I do enjoy it immensely and I'm sure I will experience all of the things you have described. I can't wait!:patriot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Gun-herp...I had it before I ever found INGO but I must say its made it flare up a lot more.

Tomahawk-herp...I'm developing a nice case of this right now.

Supressor-herp...I'm starting to get this little tingle...

Full auto-herp...My bank account still has me vaccinated against this...for now.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've only been here a few days and I'm liking it already. I hope to purchase my own SKS soon, probably from a fellow forum member. Rock on ingo!

Great Post. I have been on INGO for only a couple of months and have found the information and advice extremely valuable.
    This is one of the few web sites that I really enjoy visiting at least once a day and I look forward to even bigger and better things to come.

10/10 :ingo:ers agree, this is a great site. Especially for new guys like me. :hooked:

:yesway: This is a great post to say the least. If you look at the number of post I have you will see YOU have hit the nail on the head or the round in the chamber (whatever). Thanks for the post and I even feel better about posting now. I was always afraid I would screw up. Thanks R.

but wait..i'm the one on the forum...hubby is not. I'm always telling him of stuff i've read on here. I think he likes that I'm such a techy nerd and do stuff like this...it saves him time. I'm a lot more proficient at it :) anyway this is a great place to be. I'd love a meet n greet n eat, but I'd need enough notice that I could get my oncall covered!

Now that was funny, I don't care who you are....

yeah, it's only been a little while and i'm already on here waaay too much.

Very funny. I am well on my way. I try to figure out ways to come up with funds that the wife won't know about. I'm doing side jobs saving bits here and there it is ridiculous. I have money but I feel like I shouldn't spend any of my paycheck on guns. I am not ashamed but when I have friends and family struggling it's hard to justify. This is not an inexpensive sport, right, hobby, whatever you want to call it. I do enjoy it immensely and I'm sure I will experience all of the things you have described. I can't wait!:patriot:

I've lurked for a long time, just started actually posting recently. It's been fun so far :)

I've met so many people at the 1500 and at MCF&G that tell me they are members, but "just like to read and don't post very much." There's nothing wrong with that, but the more everyone participates, whether asking questions, giving answers, or acting like RANGER (well, sometimes), we all make this place work. :rockwoot:

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I agree. I've really enjoyed my time just reading and learning, but felt I should repay the community by putting out there anything that I have to share.

Top Bottom