• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If you have plenty of water, food, & fuel, but no guns & bullets, You will have it taken from you:twocents:
    You are more than welcome to come try and take my water, food & fuel anytime you feel froggy there... :rolleyes:

I can always use more compost... :D

I am getting tired of the Clueless posting this kinda BS. Look at some of the National Failures from around the World. The Single well armed individual is just that. Those that think it is easy to steal from those that appear to be unarmed usually end up really surprised. Surprised is something one should never be on a Battlefield, by the way. Communities are what survives whether that is Large Extended Families or Large Groups of Random Neighbors. Well documented across History too...

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    You are more than welcome to come try and take my water, food & fuel anytime you feel froggy there... :rolleyes:

I can always use more compost... :D

I am getting tired of the Clueless posting this kinda BS. Look at some of the National Failures from around the World. The Single well armed individual is just that. Those that think it is easy to steal from those that appear to be unarmed usually end up really surprised. Surprised is something one should never be on a Battlefield, by the way. Communities are what survives whether that is Large Extended Families or Large Groups of Random Neighbors. Well documented across History too...

Jeremy...some folks have this Rambo mentality where they imagine it is them against the rest of us. In their dreams they always win. They never consider the possibilities that may lay behind that next open door. There is awesome strength in community, not to mention safety and any hope of a normal lifestyle ever returning.

Top Bottom