• ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Good tinfoil hat stuff, but even if the warnings are 100% true

...it's still just a sales pitch to scare people into buying their "secret" strategies.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Good tinfoil hat stuff, but even if the warnings are 100% true

...it's still just a sales pitch to scare people into buying their "secret" strategies.

I've invested my money on GUNS & BULLETS, So when "ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE" Guns & Bullets will be worth their weight in G O L D:rockwoot:

ejscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Hancock Co.- New Palestine
    I think this is a true statement. And i wouldn't over look this even if it is just trying to get you to buy their secert investment guide. Ron Paul has been saying things like this for years, and everyone just thinks he's a nut.

"The normalcy bias also makes people unable to deal with a disaster, once it has occurred. Basically... people have a really hard time preparing for and dealing with something they have never experienced"

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I think this is a true statement. And i wouldn't over look this even if it is just trying to get you to buy their secert investment guide. Ron Paul has been saying things like this for years, and everyone just thinks he's a nut.

"The normalcy bias also makes people unable to deal with a disaster, once it has occurred. Basically... people have a really hard time preparing for and dealing with something they have never experienced"

That is why, I'm getting ready if all hell breaks loose, I have to protect my FAMILY:patriot:

crawfish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    south indy
    Don't forget to lline your roof cause a catapult will do nasty things to a roof possibly carry threw to a basement. A little smoke added to the scene. 30 to 100 well armed around your house. Dumptruck full of boulders catapult slinging. Roofs collapse...plated loader bobcat and backhoe clear the scene before you know it flags are flying and the whole street is walking out instead of slaughter you either join up or get spent. Don't think it will be no john wayne one man stand offs....organise and plan.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I once heard a person say, "I will not be unprepared, unarmed or starved. While you are hungry and desperate, I have been preparing for you to come."

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I thought it was a useful video/text and although it's a sales pitch at the end the information was more than worth wading through.

Here is the text if you try to close it out. I found it faster to read through since the video doesn't have playback controls.

Stansberry's Investment Advisory

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    GEE thanks, I havent been warned enough.

I think I have been "warned" at least 3 times a day for the last 20 years.

Sheesh. Stop with the videos people and just make sure you got your crap sorted out. Then get on with life.

It gets old after a few decades.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    What about your neighbors?

If you can all cooperate in a neighborly disaster ready group, then there is safety in numbers, but not all of your neighbors might not participate. Thus the sustainability of the group may be compromised if a few don't participate but they know where everything is, who has what.

Neighborhoods like mine is semi-rural, where everyone has at least 2 acres minimum, so we don't really see each other all that much, but since it isn't in a subdivision or some development, we have always pitched in and helped each other. In close subdivisions, even with all of the houses, you may only know one or two neighbors...everyone is working couples and families, so no one is around to really know each other.

I suppose it would depend on the "type" of neighborhood, large, small, new, mature/developed, urban, suburban, rural, semi-rural, etc.

Top Bottom