• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I carry my Colt Double Eagle in an inside the belt Uncle Mike holster in the small of my back with my untucked shirt covering it. Easy to conceal, though sure it prints through if I bend over. I do remove it if driving a long distance - and lay it on the floor of my van beside my seat.

ozzie839

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    Columbus
    You have a physique to wear a fitted shirt? Congrats! :): Around Seymour I see a lot of shirts that are way too tight around the mid section.

If you like T shirts just tuck it in and wear the super tuck. WalMart here in town has Wrangler light weight collared button down shirts. The subtle patterns break up a guns shape. Very light weight shirts. East to take the shirt on and off.

i should have said tight fitting not fitted, i def. do not have the physique for fitted shirts

as stated by many people, concealed carry is a lifestyle, its a mindset and you have to chose clothing based on that, been picking up a lot of 511 tactical stuff lately, polos and button ups, they are well worth the money and fit loose and dont print too bad, plus i can wear them to work which is wear i spend 60+ hours a week anyway

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Me:

A) 2 shirts. Usually a t-shirt and a polo, with cargo shorts.
    B) Just suck it up. My supertuck isn't uncomfortable unless I really start to sweat.
    C) Open carry. Problem solved.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Dressing a certain way just to conceal is silly. I wear whatever I want, and don't worry about it.

Silly CCers doing silly things.

Seriously, try to carry openly. Makes life 2000% easier. I concealed for about 7 or 8 months before I decided it was stupid.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I have one word for you "Kholster".com Leather shields your body from the pistol.
    I have them for Glocks and 1911s, very comfortable and reasonably priced.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    I open carry everywhere I go, my shirt is usually tucked in so that provides a bit of padding, my carry gun has a small frame and a well fitted leather holster, those two options help a lot.

teejay422

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Muncie
    As of late, my only holster for my EDC is iwb. If it's too hot for two shirts, Which it has been the past few weeks, I wear lightweight bicycle shorts between my undies and chosen shorts. This usually gives just enough of a gap for air to get in. But I'm carrying a Taurus 24/7 g2c in .45 which sits pretty deep in my bulldog holster.

Top Bottom