• ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Actually Pakistan had agreed to support us in several activities inside their Country. ;)

Saddam surrendered as he came out of the hole he was living in (actually quite literally)...
    Osama (from what I understand) did not even attempt a Surrender. Even to the Point of placing someone between him and Harm's Way at the end, if I remember correctly...

The difference might appear slight to you, however on the World Stage it is Massive...

im actually laughing at the visual right now, of Seal Team 6 "apprehending" an unarmed Bin Laden

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    So that is your problem, that it was the US military instead of some local cops? I glad you wish that a bunch of cops would get killed to keep your "ethics" in tact. Do you even know how many local cops and military have been killed by Osama Bin Laden's people? Thousands of local police and military have been killed, there is no way they would arrest him. It was a death sentence.

Uhhhh, the Paki's said they didn't even know he was there IIRC.

Though I can not speak for him, I believe Rambone see's the hypocracy surrounding the Governments' actions and what the Government says it's in favor of.

The Government screams foul when some leader of another country does things that the US believes to be immoral. It cites 'International Law' and UN agreements as a basis for It's complaint and hides behind them to justify It's actions when it suits them.
    Yet, when it takes action such as what alledgedly occurred during the mission to bust a cap in Osama's melon, where the US violated the soveriegn rights of another Nation in order to accomplish It's will, lt claims no such laws and agreements were valid. The media passed out the kool-aid and everybody took a great big drink, Obama was patted on the back, the flag was flown, chests were thumped and it was soon forgotten.

Another example, the Left screamed and cried that the 'terrorist' prisoners being held at GITMO were being derprived of their due process (even though they weren't US Citizens) and pushed to have the cases moved from the Military Tribunal System to the Civilian Courts. Osama?, oh wait, he's a 'terrorist' and deserves no such consideration (when it's politically convienient).

The hypocracy is pretty clear if only you allow yourself to see it.

I'm not trying to spout the party line and am not saying that I don't believe that Bin Laden didn't deserve the lead injection.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I can see that Stschill.

However, I won't forget where I was and what I was doing on 9/11 even though I was only 10. I remember it like yesterday so when I heard Osama was killed by some clandestine mission that may or may not have been "legal" in the eyes of the world I think.:patriot: One less piece of **** on this planet who planned and was celebrating the death of our fellow Americans. If you have problems with our military ridding the world of a murderer of not just military but innocent civilians on purpose, you have some major issues.

Oh, and off topic to those who don't think we should have attacked Iraq...Hitler never attacked the U.S. so why did we wage war on Nazi Germany?

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    I can see that Stschill.

However, I won't forget where I was and what I was doing on 9/11 even though I was only 10. I remember it like yesterday so when I heard Osama was killed by some clandestine mission that may or may not have been "legal" in the eyes of the world I think.:patriot: One less piece of **** on this planet who planned and was celebrating the death of our fellow Americans. If you have problems with our military ridding the world of a murderer of not just military but innocent civilians on purpose, you have some major issues.

Oh, and off topic to those who don't think we should have attacked Iraq...Hitler never attacked the U.S. so why did we wage war on Nazi Germany?

maybe because he declared war on us? and the fact his u-boats were sinking our merchant ships?:dunno:

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    Uhhhh, the Paki's said they didn't even know he was there IIRC.

Though I can not speak for him, I believe Rambone see's the hypocracy surrounding the Governments' actions and what the Government says it's in favor of.

Ok, not that i believe that they didn't know he was there, but let's say for argument's sake that is true.

So the US passes along through proper diplomatic channels that he is located there and that we want him. After some wrangling the proper blood price is paid for him, then they inform the military and intelligence services to verify the information and after they verify it they send in either the local or federal police to take him and hand him over to us.

So during that whole process, do you think that nobody is going to tip him off and have him leave the country or find another hiding place? Or, after he is captured, try to help him escape? It would just be another example of an "intelligence failure" by the US.

By it's very nature, the CIA violates international law since it is suppose to operate in foreign countries. Every other country on the planet have similar organizations. It is hypocrisy, but it is the hypocrisy of every nation.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    If you have problems with our military ridding the world of a murderer of not just military but innocent civilians on purpose, you have some major issues.

So you think if the government "thinks" someone is a murderer they should send in the troops to take him out?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    So supporting and harboring those who attacked us isn't the same thing?

Its actually been proven there was no Iraqi, Al Quaida connection, if you can prove otherwise i would love to see it.

the general consensus is that Saddam wouldnt allow the terrorists to undermine his authority. So .... :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    not quite .... because if thats the case i could just as easily say terrorists cant be muslims for the same reasons

If a person rejects the fundamental beliefs that they claim to hold to as their way of life and thinking on a day-to-day basis, I would say that they are not what they claim. I'm not sufficiently versed in Islam to determine if a terrorist's way of life (i.e. death, torture, and general lawlessness) fits within the framework of that religion.

If I claim to be conservative but support social programs, government intervention in my healthcare, child support, and workplace, I think we could all safely say that I am not a conservative despite my claims.

Top Bottom