• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brownhornet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Mishawaka, IN
    The sun cooks their brains.......I lived down in Tampa area for a couple of years and worked for the courts. You'd be amazed how many sex offenders call it home.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    That Stephanie Regusa looks happy to be arrested.

Her great smile went away when she got to real lockdown.

Stephanie%20Ragusa%2006.30.10%20Florida%20Dept.%20of%20Corrections%20booking%20photo.jpg

Stephanie%20Ragusa%2004.28.08%20Lewd%20or%20Lascivious%20Battery%20(4%20counts),%20Unlawful%20sexual%20activity%20with%20a%20minor%20(4%20counts)%20.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    The sun cooks their brains.......I lived down in Tampa area for a couple of years and worked for the courts. You'd be amazed how many sex offenders call it home.

Nah - it's the sun that draws them from all over the country.

It's easy to be "homeless" / transient when you don't have to worry about freezing to death in the winter. And many sex offenders end up homeless / transient because they're run off from where they used to live.

-J-

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    there's about 30 people in that slideshow. the florida education association website claims to have over 140,000 members. that works out to about .02%. i'm willing to guess that .02% of construction workers, computer techs, etc., have been caught doing bad things.

teachers in general are not a group of monsters.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    there's about 30 people in that slideshow. the florida education association website claims to have over 140,000 members. that works out to about .02%. i'm willing to guess that .02% of construction workers, computer techs, etc., have been caught doing bad things.

teachers in general are not a group of monsters.

No, but those who put in place, prop up, maintain, and defend the system that makes it nearly impossible to fire these offenders are.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    "You are not "Qualified" to teach your own kids", they say. "We are the experts", they say. "Your kids will never be normal if you don't send them to public school", they say. "They will never have a normal view of life unless we are in charge of your kids", they say.

I believe the slide presentation is only the tip of the iceberg. Then there is a bigger picture issue of distorting the students world views so they will become easily moldable drone in the communist machine. It is not easy to make surfs out of people will values and mental reasoning skills.

The old normal that I believe in built this great country. The new normal is sinking it, a little faster each day. I'll take the old normal.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    lewd of lascivious battery on a minor…

and again…

and again…

AND AGAIN…

AND… just keep her in prison already!

There were a couple with 2 or more mug shots, some spanning several months. It would be interesting to see what if any disciplanary action took place by the schools between arrests.

Top Bottom