• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Too many to choose from actually. You can ask 100 guys and you might get 50 different opinions. To each their own. All that has been mentioned are really good EDC knives. Even though it will be an EDC you still have to have a specific need or needs for the knife. after you base the knife for its purpose or purposes it will be easier to find the knife just for you.
    Personally I have to hold the knife and get the feel of it as well. If it does not feel good in my hand then forget it. The steel that is used is a major factor. Many considerations fall into why you should get a particular knife. :twocents:

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Well, after hours of online research, I think I have decided on the Manix 2. I am hoping to go to the 1500 on Friday or Saturday for the first time in several years (Knife Lady has a fixed blade knife that I want to pick up from her anyway), so hopefully someone may have a Manix 2 at a decent price there, if not I will just order one from Amazon, they seem to have the best price.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I am hoping to go to the 1500 on Friday or Saturday for the first time in several years

Dave if you come on Friday be sure to find me and you can check out my Manix 2. I'll be floating around visiting our Advertisers, but you can ask at the INGO booth and they should be able to get ahold of me.

Top Bottom