• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I want a PDW style braced pistol which uses Ber 92 mags. Why Freedom Ordnance, PSA, or Foxtrot Mike doesn't make one is beyond me. I have a slew of 20 and 30 round factory Beretta magazines for my CX4, but I want to pair something up with a 92 pistol that I can shoot suppressed. I love my CZ Scorpion EVO pistol and if that or a PSA ARV used Beretta mags it would be perfect.

It looks like about the only way to go is a Sterns adapter & upper (why not) on some basic AR lower. If I order some basic multi cal lower from PSA or such, will the stock spring & buffer function with the 9mm upper?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Why would you want that? Just SBR a CX4.

Can I get the giggle switch with that?

But honestly that might be another option. Still want the AR style but I think it would look veery cool and be functional. I kinda don't want to accumulate a bunch of SBRs though.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    AR9s generally don't work very well.

Nobody uses Beretta mags for PCCs except the CX4.

PCCs work better with PCC specific magazines like the Scorpion or MP5 pattern than they do with double-to-single pistol mags.

Glock mags are cheap and Scorpion mags are cheap.

Buy an MPX or micro Scorpion or maybe PMX, and just drop $150 on all the mags you need and call it a day. It'll be cheaper and you'll have a better experience than pouring money and time into cludging something together because you're married to the magazines you have. It's still a free state, we can still buy whatever magazines we want.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    AR9s generally don't work very well.

Nobody uses Beretta mags for PCCs except the CX4.

PCCs work better with PCC specific magazines like the Scorpion or MP5 pattern than they do with double-to-single pistol mags.

Glock mags are cheap and Scorpion mags are cheap.

Buy an MPX or micro Scorpion or maybe PMX, and just drop $150 on all the mags you need and call it a day. It'll be cheaper and you'll have a better experience than pouring money and time into cludging something together because you're married to the magazines you have. It's still a free state, we can still buy whatever magazines we want.
    Why do you hate freedom?

I am aware of all that. I have a Scorpion, a KP-9, a CX4, and I have owned a variety of AR 9mm pistols using Glock and M&P mags. I happen to have a butt-load of 20 & 30 round Beretta mags and want another platform using those so I can pretend that mag compatibility matters.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Why do you hate freedom?

I am aware of all that. I have a Scorpion, a KP-9, a CX4, and I have owned a variety of AR 9mm pistols using Glock and M&P mags. I happen to have a butt-load of 20 & 30 round Beretta mags and want another platform using those so I can pretend that mag compatibility matters.
    1726787847345.png

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Honestly I just need the fever to run its course. Your points are solid and unless Wilson Combat makes another run of their AR pistols using Beretta Mags, I doubt I will ever fully give into the craving.

Top Bottom