• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Was always leary of them until I started reading how people loved them. Bought one this week and took it out, but didn't have any CCI mini mags. I did have some Aguila super maximum's and that little thing ate them up without any trouble. Also it liked the federal bulk pack. Only issue I had was with some remy golden bullet bulk pack that the primer wouldn't go off. I have had the same issue with the remingtons in all my mark II's.

PhantomJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Mine was a little picky for the first hundred or 2 rounds, but I have fed it several walmart federal bulk packs since then with no issues. It is great to shoot, and has no recoil. You can shoot all day for <$20, thats a hard deal to beat.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I have over 25,000+ round out of my P22. I picked up a couple when they first came out a few years ago. My slide broke at 15,000 rounds. They replaced the slide at no charge. Other then that, I love it. I also have the TAC-65 can I use. So far around 22,000+ rounds out of the can. Be sur eto get a can and clean it about every 3000 rounds. P.S. lead nosed rounds will caus eit to jam up fast and much dirtier then jacketed rounds. Only use jacketed rounds in the can.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I love mine! Anybody else shoot theirs at dusk with the stingers, about a three foot long fire ball. Woo hoo! That. Little gun loves em! My whole family loves to shoot it to, I have a mk1 and a 22/45 my p-22 gets shot more than both combined!

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    I have had no problems with mine. It is a lot of fun and I can't wait to use the threaded barrel.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    Mine has been great. I've had it for 5+ years. Somebody else brought up the barrel nut. It covers the threaded part of the barrel. Mine has worked loose before. Either loctite it or keep an eye on it. Other than that, it is a great gun. I may have to buy another, my 9 year old daughter has claimed it as hers.

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have an SP22 M3... I absolutely love it. I probably have 1k rounds through it... It *is* a little picky on ammo... It doesn't like Remington Thunderbolts or Golden Bullet Value Packs (but those seem to go through my 10-22 just fine).

Top Bottom