• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Break it in and keep it clean. I shoot Federal red box thru mine all the time. Dad shot mine and bought himself one. Wife shot mine and i had to buy her one of her own. They are great guns. I heard the early ones had some issues, but i havent had any. Ya gotta put 500-1000 rds thru it to break it in, then just keep it clean and it will shoot just fine. Enjoy your walther!

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    my b/f got one recently and he LOVES it. he carries it on his ankle everyday. he loves that lil gun and wouldnt trade it for anything. i have shot it alot and it is fun to shoot. and really lites up if you shoot it in the dark. makes a pretty good flash. great gun!!

Nizidramaniiyt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    West Lafayette, IN
    I have the 5" barrel version and it has always fed everything reliably. I heard that the 5-inchers typically cycle more reliably, but I've never seen a 3.4" that wouldn't eat mini-mags just fine.

jjhu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    I just took mine out to the range for the first time yesterday and put about 250 rounds of federal bulk ammo through it just fine. I couldn't find any CCI mini-mags around me so I was a bit worried about it jamming up, but I had not problems what so ever. I am happy with it and happy with the price of ammo for it. It's a good gun to shoot for cheap.

Novabeast69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    I am thinking about one of these for my wife and was wondering about pricing. I have seen all the way from $299 to $379 NIB both same gun,short barrel ,one mag. Any info appreciated.

Top Bottom