• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    btw we shot 200 rounds of cci mini mags with no problems. i was expecting something to go wrong but i took everyones advice and shot quality ammo through it. though the federal bulk pack looked tempting...

Once you have it broke in, go with the temptation. :yesway: At first I fired CCI mini mags thru mine, now it will feed anything flawlessly.

krn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Downtown
    i will have to try it, too bad they don't sell them by the hundreds so i can try them out. so i take it that you have used federals through your p22 with no problems?

Kimber1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    I received my P22 back from S&W, they replaced the slide and the turn around time was fast. I took it out a few days ago and put a box of Win 333 and a box of Mini Mags through it. Yesterday I put another box of Mini Mags through it. 533 rounds since I got it back and it seems to work fine. The only problem was getting hit in the head with about three empty cases of the 533 fired and all of those were the Win 333.

Kudos to S&W for the prompt, hassle free service.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm well over the 1000 round point (could be close to 2k) in my P22 and it eats everything I've fed it with no complaint. At first, it liked the CCI Minimags only, but after about the 500 round point, it will shoot anything now. It was probably broken in earlier than 500 rounds, but that's when I started shooting other stuff. My only issue is it tends to drop cases down the front of the wife's top. Shooting has not been as much fun as when she wore the low cut tops, but she seems happier now.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I have a P22. I put the extended barrell kit on it.

5inches.jpg

easy to breakdown and put back together. seems to be good quality.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    p22

I've shot about 6000 rounds thru mine and it works flawlessly. the first couple hundred rounds had some issues but once it got broke in it will shoot anything. i recommend using cci for the first 200 rounds then u can switch to something else. i feed mine federal bulk pack and it hasn't had a hiccup since the first 200 rounds and when i shoot it i put a good 300-500 rounds thru it at a time. i do clean it everytime i'm done shooting it because of the amout i shoot at a time.

Jared

Top Bottom