• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    A funny thing happened to me at Walmart today. I called a friend to meet me at the door and pick me up.
    So I walked up to the entrence from inside the store and I waved at the greeter whom I see all the time (he wears a blue turban) and I took up a position in the center to wait for my friend and the greeter left for a break, he thought I was relieving him since I was wearing a blue top that looked like the ones the employees wear and people started waving at me. LOL.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    A funny thing happened to me at Walmart today. I called a friend to meet me at the door and pick me up.
    So I walked up to the entrence from inside the store and I waved at the greeter whom I see all the time (he wears a blue turban) and I took up a position in the center to wait for my friend and the greeter left for a break, he thought I was relieving him since I was wearing a blue top that looked like the ones the employees wear and people started waving at me. LOL.

Did you tell all of the people entering the store to load up on ammo before it all got gone? Did you tell them to leave the 16 ga. shotshells alone?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My guess is a knee jerk reaction to the election. Just another idiot gun/ammo grab before "dem libs is gunna take 'em away!" Does nothing more than temporarily drive up the price of ammo/guns, and depletes the supply.

:nono: The end of the world is coming in 44 days. 12-21-2012! :rockwoot:
    People finally saw the writing on the all. :D;)

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    :nono: The end of the world is coming in 44 days. 12-21-2012! :rockwoot:
    People finally saw the writing on the all. :D;)

Oh Lord... I didn't even stop to think about how the Mayan doomsday prophesy will affect the same of guns and ammo... we're screwed.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    You aren't part of the problem, just like I wasn't when I started buying guns and ammo in '08. I did not start buying guns becuase of Obama, I just had a sudden urge to start a new hobby. Then it bit me and I started paying attention to the world around me.

Anyway... guys like you or I are just caught in the **** storm of all the other retards buying **** just to buy it. I personally know several people who bought ammo that they had not a single firearm for last time just becuase they thought they "needed some."

The great thing about capitalism is if they thought they needed some, they did. :patriot:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Local Wal-Mart has put a 6 box limit in place on ammo again. Actually I don't mind this, maybe if people see ammo on the shelves it will curb the panic buying. I continue to pick up a few boxes here and there like I always do.

Some guys at work are talking about buying a few cases of handgun ammo. I wouldn't call 500 - 1000 rounds stocking up by any means. But might as well buy some now if we can find a decent price. Regardless of what happens in the future ammunition and components won't be getting any cheaper.

bds792

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Bloomfield
    STOP BUYING UP ALL THE AMMO YOU CAN! All you're doing is driving up the price and reducing availability for the rest of us. There will NOT be a gun/ammo ban effective tomorrow. These things take time if they happen at all. We still own the House. Geez!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    STOP BUYING UP ALL THE AMMO YOU CAN! All you're doing is driving up the price and reducing availability for the rest of us. There will NOT be a gun/ammo ban effective tomorrow. These things take time if they happen at all. We still own the House. Geez!

I'm going shooting and don't want to dig into my 'stash'. Can I buy some?
    You know most of the sales are going to people not on this forum.
    How many people in Indiana? And 25k on this site.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I've been trying to find a couple boxes of the Federal .223 100rd "value pack" since before the election without much luck.

I'm not stocking up, I just wanna go shooting! :ar15:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Still plenty of ammo available online, prices are the same as they were last week. Calm down.

Honestly, don't you guys remember the world ending in 2008 with the first Obama election, the term he had a Democratic congress for the first two years?

Treaties require 2/3 of the Senate to ratify. Executive orders don't create new laws whole cloth. The UN isn't coming, there is no conspiracy.

Top Bottom