• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've heard that if you want to learn about the nature of man, observe them while they wait in a line.

I've also heard that you can accumulate the knowledge of a four year degree in philosophy, just by riding a city bus and staring out the window for a yeat.

I think we need to add Wal Mart parking lots to this pool of free knowledge. haha

Annnd...If you want an advanced degree, visit Walmart's in different communtiees. The clientele differences between the Walmart's from Bloomington to Bedford to Paoli to Jackson, TN is not so subtle. ;)

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It always amazes me to watch someone circle the parking lot for five minutes waiting for a spot to open up close to the front when they could have parked at an available spot further out and been inside with 30 seconds.

People who drive the wrong way down angled parking lot lanes should be sterilized and their voting privileges revoked.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Idiocy at Walmart is far from being limited to the parking lot.
    ^^^This^^^

I'm one of those that park far away from the door so I don't have to deal with Walmart shoppers hitting my car with their car door while trying to wedge themselves out of their car.
    My frustration are:
    1.) The moms who begin feeding their toddlers with the food they have yet to pay for.
    2.) The people who think PJ's and house slippers are proper attire for an outing to the grocery
    3.) The fat lady who thinks that driving on the wrong side of the isle, nearly plowing into me or my well mannered children, and DARES to give me a dirty look when my kid asks if she knew she just did that and wants to know WHY she just did that!
    4.) People who really don't know how to use the self checkout and still line up there just to have an associate ring them out anyway - Sheeple
    5. And my all time favorite ~ the people who can literally take up both sides of the isle and then look at you as if you are inconveniencing them!!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    ^^^This^^^

I'm one of those that park far away from the door so I don't have to deal with Walmart shoppers hitting my car with their car door while trying to wedge themselves out of their car.
    My frustration are:
    1.) The moms who begin feeding their toddlers with the food they have yet to pay for.
    2.) The people who think PJ's and house slippers are proper attire for an outing to the grocery
    3.) The fat lady who thinks that driving on the wrong side of the isle, nearly plowing into me or my well mannered children, and DARES to give me a dirty look when my kid asks if she knew she just did that and wants to know WHY she just did that!
    4.) People who really don't know how to use the self checkout and still line up there just to have an associate ring them out anyway - Sheeple
    5. And my all time favorite ~ the people who can literally take up both sides of the isle and then look at you as if you are inconveniencing them!!!

Don't forget the women who stop immediately inside the second set of doors with their cart and take their coat off blocking the entrance.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I hate the thoughtless people that block the isle and then treat me like I am the rude one when I say excuse me so I can get around them.

I also despise the people who talk loudly and curse into their cell phones. I don't want to hear that crap.

The parents who let their kids play with a toy and then take it away once they get to the checkout annoy me. The kids are usually upset & then the parents start yelling at them.

Wal Mart is my least favorite place to shop. It's always like a white trash festival.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    At least 25% of customers are either unwilling or unable to push their carts back to the corrals after they're done with them.

Count me in the unwilling. If they're not gonna put the corrals out in the back 40 for those of us that park out there, they can come get them.

I don't move over. Stare at them till they back up.

Love doing this.

I'll take pajamas and house slippers any day. It's Walmart after all. At least they're covered.

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I think they should do it like Aldi's. Lock em all up and pay 25 cents to "Rent" the cart while in the store and then you get the quarter back when you return the cart to the corral. You never see a stray cart at Aldi's. :twocents:

I agree with this.

Also for this reason, I love Aldi's because it is the only time you will see someone pull up in a BMW and have to ask someone who drove a 91 Cavalier for change. LOL

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Hey! I have tattoos and go to Walmart (Hellmart)! Last time at Walmart, some weirdo was having a meltdown over mousetraps. Another guy was complaining and acting like a bad ass. I had to laugh when he was putting his groceries away across from me, and hit his head on the trunk lid, and hollered out loud. LOL!
    I hate the PJs in public too!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Count me in the unwilling. If they're not gonna put the corrals out in the back 40 for those of us that park out there, they can come get

Tsk...tsk...tsk...I'm disappointed in you. At least you secure the cart at an island or something so it doesn't go careening down the lot into my truck...don't you?:)

(That's where I park too).

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    went to walmart today. as i finished loading up, an older guy and his wife offered to take my carts. then as i pulled my keys from my pocket, the same guy got my attention to let me know that i dropped the $10 my daughter gave me to buy stuff for her girl scout food drive. they're not all idiots there.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    went to walmart today. as i finished loading up, an older guy and his wife offered to take my carts. then as i pulled my keys from my pocket, the same guy got my attention to let me know that i dropped the $10 my daughter gave me to buy stuff for her girl scout food drive. they're not all idiots there.

:):

You just say that because you just went there.

Top Bottom