• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    For anyone who didn't know, it looks like the Walmart in Noblesville is getting a sporting goods upgrade to be a gun retailer.

They've restructured the area where ammo was kept and now have locked cabinets and a new counter in place. Guy said they will have inventory in a few days, once everyone has completed the training required.

Ought to be interesting...

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    For anyone who didn't know, it looks like the Walmart in Noblesville is getting a sporting goods upgrade to be a gun retailer.

They've restructured the area where ammo was kept and now have locked cabinets and a new counter in place. Guy said they will have inventory in a few days, once everyone has completed the training required.

Ought to be interesting...

Great strategic move by Walmart. While Target is removing cap guns and not allowing carrying, Walmart is adding more gun access! This is good news. I guess its time to spend more time at Walmart.

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    I frequent walmart...it's about the only place to buy stuff around me anyways. Walmart near me has had a 22 bolt action for $99 for a couple weeks now, guess I know what my 12 yr old daughter is getting from Santa!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    They used to have a halfway decent section many years ago, but the guy who ran it died on them and they got rid of the guns and never replaced them. Had a better than average ammo section, too. Hope it's a return to the old days.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    They won't get a dime of my money. They're truly an evil corporation.

They put LGS out of business, and don't offer anywhere near the level of service or inventory. Then, they decide to quit selling guns. Where do you go? I have never, and will never, buy any firearms from them, and as of several months ago, I refuse to buy anything from them.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I frequent that WM as well, it's usually my go-to source for ammo. Right now, the cases look to be only black powder long guns, but maybe they'll stock it up more like the Greenfield Wal-Mart with a variety of long gun selections.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I can get it somewhere else. It's not worth it! $25 for 300 rounds at Dick's is... reasonable... That kinda hurts to say.

They also sell 1400 round buckets for $70, when they have them.

I was just trying to be funny and razz ya a little. I have almost zero ammo from Walmart. I don't play the find out what day the ammo shows up at Walmart game. I have bought online and just happened to be at the right place at the right time to purchase at Gun shops including the big box ones.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I was just trying to be funny and razz ya a little. I have almost zero ammo from Walmart. I don't play the find out what day the ammo shows up at Walmart game. I have bought online and just happened to be at the right place at the right time to purchase at Gun shops including the big box ones.

They do have some good prices on some stuff, but I'd rather pay a little more and buy at Midwest, or Dick's. I don't even like being near a Walmart.

Top Bottom