• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I had to go to Wally World (unfortunately) and cruised the ammo cabinet. They had a bunch of Federal 22 bricks but for $19! I have to admit I did buy them when they were $15 and it was hit and miss if they were in stock. I will not buy anymore there as long as my local shop has them. He is the same price as chinamart is now and I would rather give him the business. I just can't believe the box store jumped the price by like a 1/4. They can keep their high price ammo! Besides, my guy has the good bricks of seperate packed 50rnd boxes.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I'm a bit shocked that walmart didn't raise it prices more in the past just as much as I am by the current huge price increases...

Walmart is NOT a progun company. I rarely shop there. If I'm going 'big box', I prefer to frequent progun companies like Target.

In any event, the reloading bug finally got me. Walmart can go to china and disappear for all I care.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    What evidence do you have that Target is pro-gun? :dunno:

I've posted the letter link from the head of Targets Loss Prevention, it's also on opencarry.org.

Like Bestbuy and Star Bucks they have corporate policies allowing carry according to state law, including open carry. Walmart doesn't. I find it funny stores that don't sell guns or ammo allow open carry and walmart doesn't.

To me it's another reason on a long list to avoid walmart whenever I can.

I was in a hurry tonight and don't have any Targets here in Portage and I ran into walmart. No one said anything about the XD on my hip.... still doesn't mean the gutless wonders at walmart corporate get a free pass.

Top Bottom