Walked into the bathroom tonight, and found my 3 year old...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks guys! That is definitely in the file of "proud dad" moments. She's a bit young for a trip to the range (her 8 year old sister might get to go with me today), but definitely some extra tight hugs and maybe a slight bump to her Halloween candy allowance today. :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Confession time:

In elementary school, we recited the Pledge of Allegiance every day. It was something we were told to do and everyone complied. Then I started developing my aversion to authority and decided I would not recite it when ordered to do so. Then over time while listening to the others, I got fixated on a literal intepretation of "to the flag," and decided it made no sense to me to pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth.

In retrospect, I note the irony that while refusing to be a good American and reciting the pledge, I was practicing the exercise of my rights by refusing to go along with the crowd.

gtpilot21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Noblesville, IN
    Thats awesome. The other night I walked upstairs after telling my six year old daughter to get ready for bed and put a movie on and I walked up to her room and she wasn't there. Went into the bathroom and she was flossing her teeth. I was in shock she said well the Dentist said I need to floss. Sometimes kids actually do listen. LOL

Top Bottom