• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    The lady in the Noblesville Wal-Mart told me today that the Greenwood Wal-Mart, the Fishers Wal-Mart and the Carmel Wal-Mart sell guns. I don't have any first hand knowledge.

She said that the Noblesville Wal-Mart will start selling guns after they get their remodel done next year.

I was in the Carmel / Westfield Wal-Mart (needed a fix for 9mm, and it was too late to get to a gun store); they have more accessories and cleaning stuff than they used to, but didn't have any firearms.

Hate myself whenever I go there; if we keep spending our money at Wal Mart (I am occasionally guilty), pretty soon we will all be working for $8/hr.

davidparrish60

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Galveston, IN
    The lady in the Noblesville Wal-Mart told me today that the Greenwood Wal-Mart, the Fishers Wal-Mart and the Carmel Wal-Mart sell guns. I don't have any first hand knowledge.

She said that the Noblesville Wal-Mart will start selling guns after they get their remodel done next year.

carmel wal-mart, no. greenwood wal-mart, no. fishers wal-mart, no. kokomo wal-mart, yes. greencastle wal-mart, as of deer season last year yes.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    This thread has gotten out of hand...I just wanted to know how much a mini 14 was or a shotgun...and it has become a labor...union....you name it discussion....
    :dunno:It did get back on track for a little while. Unfortunately I still can't help with pricing since I am in Indy. None of the ones in Indy or close to it carry guns.

I have no clue where the labor or union thing cam from. That needs to be in a different thread, I agree.

Call WM and ask for price on Ruger Mini 14-5.56 $650 Wal-Mart #7-3667605805

Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    I was in the Tell City Wal-Mart yesterday and asked the girl in sporting goods about starting to carry firearms. She said that the fixtures for mounting them were up but no word on when or if the guns would arrive. The manager seems to be anti-gun. When he took over, the firearms went.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    None in Anderson. I asked about a month or so ago and the clerk said he didn't know when if ever they would sell them again. They do carry some ammo though. About three or four years ago they had rifles and shotguns. I bought a 30-30 there on sale but when they moved to their new location they stopped carrying them.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    And they will walk you all the way to the exit before they hand you your rifle all the while your packing heat and they do not know it. MORONS

Yeah, I agree. That happened when I bought my rifle. I asked them manager then that if I intended to shoot the place up what would stop me from loading it in the parking lot and carrying it back in. She mumbled something about liability and state regulations. Morons indeed!

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    i would be surprised if the south one did, given the area. by a gun, rob the pharmacy for Oxycontin on the way out and sell it at the crackhouse motel down the street. :laugh:

Really? I can get a good deal on a new gun at the crackhouse motel? :laugh:

dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood

First hand knowledge that the Greenwood Walmart does not carry firearms unless you are looking for bb/pellet guns

Top Bottom