• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chondro788

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    SE Indianapolis
    Hmmm I might have to try the federal .22, my 10/22 is a little picky, but it sure sounds like this is good stuff. I have been a CCI fan fir a long time, but that federal sure is priced right!

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    If anybody is interested, I hit Wally World in Wabash for value packs in 9 and 40 tonight and they still had several left.:rockwoot:I hit Logansport three days ago and they were about out.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    As much as I despise walmart and all their other chineese junk, I do want to go check out this ammo deal. Strait to the sporting goods and back out for me!

Park by the garage and go thru those doors. Keeps from walking thru the whole store. ;)

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I haven't checked my local WalMarts for quite a while. Pretty much wrote them off several months ago when I had been going in regularly for several weeks only to see an occasional box of .25acp on the shelf. The last time I went there was a skid with ammo boxes on it sitting in the aisle and about six guys all wearing camo hanging out at the sporting goods counter waiting for it to get scanned in and sold.

We haven't had ammo around here available for normal people in ages unless you want to pay gander mtn or Cabelas prices. Local gun shop is reasonable on ammo so I've just been picking it up as I need it over there. They're priced a buck or two less than cabelas but more than walmart. But, they've always got some on the shelf.

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    As much as I despise walmart and all their other chineese junk, I do want to go check out this ammo deal. Strait to the sporting goods and back out for me!

I feel the same way, but at 21.95 @ 100 for 9's and 30.95 @ 100 for 40's I'll sneak in with a hat on. :D

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I just shopped Wally World in Bloomington. As of this post, they had WWB 9mm for $20/100, maybe 20 boxes of Federal Bulk Pack .22LR , and some .40 for $13.98.

Top Bottom