Wal-mart in Crawfordsville has guns...OMG!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well not exactly what everyone is looking for but......I walked in this morning to sporting goods and was totally blown away when I found a rack full of CVA muzzy's along with a pretty good selection of accessories..The prices on the extra's were a little cheaper then the local Big R and it was mostly TC accessories..Just wanted to pass it along...:patriot:

WHRJeff

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    South Bend
    Odd! Most of the Wal*Marts anymore don't carry firearms or muzzelloaders. I wish Indiana had more chain type stores that carried handguns as well but they have become few and far between.

FYI: those Michiana residence the Elkhart Wal*Mart still carries firearms.

TGUNTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Plainfield
    I talked with the guy in Plainfield Wal-Mart and he said they would be going away from all types of ammo and guns, maybe just that store?

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I talked with the guy in Plainfield Wal-Mart and he said they would be going away from all types of ammo and guns, maybe just that store?

The Camby location may as well..... the Sporting Goods Manager doesnt order ammo so they dont receive any most of the time. But yet he says he doesnt order any because they dont get any in!!! :dunno:

I usually just buy the Fed .22 550 packs and the WWB 100 rnds in 9 & 45 at WWorld anyhow..... but its been at least a month since I have been able to buy any there.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    The south Columbus Wal-mart has a nice selection of rifles and shotguns, is there a list we can get that shows all the Wal-mart stores in Indiana that still carries a good selection. And not just muzzle-loadwes!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    The Walmart in Beech Grove just started to carry a prepackaged muzzle loader kit.
    Can't remember the brand, but it comes in one of those clear packages like most of the BB and pellet guns do. It is not in a locked case, but is locked on the shelf like they do with the pellet ammo.

mudwater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Wells County
    I talked to a Wal-mart employee (sorry Associate). He said that Walmart's decisions about firearms is strictly financial. They want quick turn around on items so in stores without substancial sales were going to be cut back. Also with the FFL situation, each store manager had to have a FFL. There is no corporate blanket for this. This also added to the cost for each store. This leaves room for the muzzle loaders to still be sold since they do not require FFL.
    He said "Statigicly located stores will still sell firearms"

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I just posted the other day that the Monticello Wal-Mart has a nice selection of shot-guns, muzzies, and rifles.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom