• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LiveForCaffeine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2011
    Thanks for the link. That is an outstanding editorial. The only problem is, when people like us read it, we sit there nodding our heads because its like "preaching to the choir".

I really wish I could get some of the anti-gunners I know and work with to read that with an honestly open and objective mind. That right there is at the heart of the problem in my opinion - closed minds, opinions based on ignorance and emotion, and a complete unwillingness to change either.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I thought it too long, covering what every normal person should already know.
    IMHO whole thing never really calls it out, WHY the left acts the way they do.......

Lefties don't like guns because they are criminals (or of criminal intent) and/or so screwed up they'd put the barrel in their mouths.

They fear guns, because they fear themselves.

Sure there may be some misguided or ignorant people in the leftist ranks, but the overwhelming majority are simply evil.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Thanks for the link. That is an outstanding editorial. The only problem is, when people like us read it, we sit there nodding our heads because its like "preaching to the choir".

I really wish I could get some of the anti-gunners I know and work with to read that with an honestly open and objective mind. That right there is at the heart of the problem in my opinion - closed minds, opinions based on ignorance and emotion, and a complete unwillingness to change either.

That will NEVER happen, because leftists have already decided that they are right about everything, and there is no reason to have an open mind.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    That will NEVER happen, because leftists have already decided that they are right about everything, and there is no reason to have an open mind.
    does that sound like insanity to you guys? cause it does seem to sum up a lot of the anti gunners, even though we should try not to stereotype them ether(don't want to fall to there level)

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    This is a great editorial, apparently written by a college kid. His careful analysis and clarity of thought are commendable...and unusual in one so young, particularly as he is one of today's college students. Thanks for asking for this. I had not seen it, and am very glad for having had a chence to read it.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I just wish that if they are so anti gun "BE PROUD OF IT AND" post signs in their yards and on the doors to their homes that they are anti gun and there is no guns to be found in this home !!!! Good read tho thx for posting.....

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I was looking for this one this morning. Although written in 2013, and some of the names and topics are a little older, it remains the best summary of the topic I have ever read.

Top Bottom