• ...and so much more!
  • drapnw01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Wow! I didn't know 5 year old girls could be homeowners. :D

HA! Thats good stuff.

I'm kind of suprised the homeowner didn't get into trouble for firing at him as he ran away. If the guy was running away wouldn't the homeowner have duty to retreat? I'm not saying that I don't agree with his actions but the laws are so tight it seems it would be hard to take that shot and not get into any trouble. Wreckless discharge?

I'm more ignorant on my laws than I would like to be so correct me if I'm wrong.

YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    another classic example of reporting summary being like a weather forecast...

listen to the interview - he did NOT shoot at the suspect when he ran away. He states that he did NOT want to shoot someone in the back - he did his job and was done. THEN he realized there was a carload of them ...

TotinOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Hancock Co.
    Homeowner answers door after midnight to stare down the barrel of the thugs gun. Disarms him!

Police: Wakarusa man disarms robber, chases him off property - southbendtribune.com

Wow... watching the video (almost 7 minutes)... this guys shares WAY too much about the situation, his family, the weapons he owns, etc.

I'm thinking someone is going to go back for their pride that was left on the doorstep after their gun was taken. I wouldn't be surprised if the BG (or BGs) are carrying a grudge against this homeowner.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I'm thinking someone is going to go back for their pride that was left on the doorstep after their gun was taken. I wouldn't be surprised if the BG (or BGs) are carrying a grudge against this homeowner.

The way I see it, if that happens, the world will be minus a few intruders!

+1 to this dude!

Top Bottom