Voice your support for Sen. Donnelly's decision.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With today's announcement that Sen. Donnelly will oppose the AWB, I think it is only fair that we voice our support for this decision. He is kind of going out on a limb to support our rights. I know, I know.."He's doing his job!" I get it! I didn't vote for him, nor am I without skepticism over this announcement.

However, he is already getting significant backlash on his Facebook page over this and I don't want him getting cold feet. I feel it is time to show support and hold his feet to the fire in support of the constitution. Let him know his decision is appreciated, and at the same time let him know that mag restrictions, etc. are also a no go.

If you're the type inclined to facebook go to his page and comment your support for this. (Comment under one of his topics.) Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/senatordonnelly?fref=ts

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Sent a letter of thanks.

Amazingly,mother GOP member who held this seat for all those years would've no doubt been in favor of the AWB. I figured Mourdock would be against gun control, Donnelly has really surprised me.

Hope he follows through.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Better tell him no hi-cap magazine ban. That's what they are retreating to.

This ^

Call and thank him and then make dang sure he know a mag ban is just as bad.

This is a great day for Indiana. Had Lugar not be ousted in the primary, we all know with 100% certainty how he'd be voting on this.

At least we have someone who will listen to us... if we raise enough hell.

Keep the pressure on. This isn't over. Not by a long shot.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I think his staff has been working at blocking quite a few posters to his Facebook page. If I comment and reload the page my comments are gone.

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    I thanked him and urged him not to support a high cap mag ban, or UBC bill. I also informed him that, while I did not vote for him in this last election, If he continues to support the rights of the people, he could very well secure my vote in the future. I think it's important to let him know, in a positive way, that the length of his employment hinges on voting in favor of the people's rights.

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think his staff has been working at blocking quite a few posters to his Facebook page. If I comment and reload the page my comments are gone.

Are you commenting under his own topics or just posting a comment to his wall? I've commented numerous times over the last few weeks and they've always stayed. You must comment under his topics, it is so his headlines don't get pushed down by everybody's comments. :dunno:

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I did my part. Maybe some of you will stop equating democrat with gun control. There are a myriad of issues that enable one to align with a specific party, not every single issue has to be in compliance.

Top Bottom