• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    On a family vacation in Scottsdale, Arizona, I coaxed my father-in-law along on a visit to the Scottsdale Gun Club. Fantastic experience. 32 bright and well-ventilated lanes, a wide variety of clean and well-maintained rentals, friendly and professional staff and range officers, huge retail area with pretty much anything you'd want or need (holsters, lights, scopes, knives, clothing, footwear... in addition to ammo and racks and cases of firearms galore).

(For you high-rollers, the "Titanium" membership gives you a private lounge with pool tables and locker rooms with showers.)

My father-in-law was a bit hesitant at first ("awww, I haven't shot anything since I was in the Army 50 years ago... I'll just watch you"). However, after browsing the retail area and seeing how friendly and professional everyone was, he opened up to it ("... well, maybe I'll shoot just a couple").

We ended up running a couple hundred rounds through a Glock 19 and had a great time.

If you find yourself in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, highly recommended.

Video - Rob Pincus profiles the Scottsdale Gun Club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwawt_L-BLo]V

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Wow, that place looks awesome. I wonder if something like that could be profitable in Indiana?

Top Bottom