• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Whatever happened to professionalism in our politicians? Good Lord, high school students are held to a higher standard of behavior than this man is.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Agreed! Let's finish the thought....D=dumbass, R=Rat and L=Loon and yet so many look to their party leaders to solve their problems, most of which were created by the parties.

A-M-E-N! We're quite content blaming the other guys' party while they're all filled with flawed humans seeking power and seeking to change the country to their liking.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Well that is one thing that many libertarians do not understand, that is how effective the leftwing propaganda machine is. They can demonize very, very effectively.

Rush was talking about this today.

LOL!!

oh dude, you're killing me over here. I love your comedic irony in this post. You're a rock star Troop! You're a hater of the libertarians and....hee hee....you claim they don't understand how effective the left wing propaganda machine is.......ha ha ha....in a thread about a lefty who calls NRA supporters trash.....lol......all the while NRA membership has soared despite the tons of money pumped into the propaganda machine to demonize guns. Oh man, that is so rich, if that's not effective propaganda, I don't know what is. Oh, oh tell us that story about how effective the propaganda was at preventing pro gun legislation to pass in States like Illinois! Or the one about Obamacare because that .gov program is gaining more and more support by the minute! But keep it dumbed way down for those libertarians. Try to use simple words so they don't get all confused.

Seriously though, the left does push a lot of propaganda but anyone with any objective view would point out the right does the same thing. Neither side has the high ground on this issue. Both parties voted in favor of lifting the Smith-Mundt act of 1948. HR 4310 sec 208 allows for domestic use of propaganda. I wonder how many House Republicans voted for this.......wow, 222 of them. How many of those Dems voted yea? Hmmmm....only 77. On second thought, maybe the dems wouldn't have voted this in had they had control of the House. And for anyone wondering, HR 4310 was the NDAA Reauthorization.

So I'd say propaganda against the people is pretty popular with both parties.

Last edited:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Gee whiz, if Dickinson thinks those who support the NRA are "pure trash", I wonder what he must think of us NRA Life Members? :laugh:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He doesn't want to know what I think of him...
    He doesn't care what you think of him.
    Well that is one thing that many libertarians do not understand, that is how effective the leftwing propaganda machine is. They can demonize very, very effectively.

Rush was talking about this today.
    Uh oh, you said Rush.
    LOL!!

oh dude, you're killing me over here. I love your comedic irony in this post. You're a rock star Troop! You're a hater of the libertarians and....hee hee....you claim they don't understand how effective the left wing propaganda machine is.......ha ha ha....in a thread about a lefty who calls NRA supporters trash.....lol......all the while NRA membership has soared despite the tons of money pumped into the propaganda machine to demonize guns. Oh man, that is so rich, if that's not effective propaganda, I don't know what is. Oh, oh tell us that story about how effective the propaganda was at preventing pro gun legislation to pass in States like Illinois! Or the one about Obamacare because that .gov program is gaining more and more support by the minute! But keep it dumbed way down for those libertarians. Try to use simple words so they don't get all confused.

Seriously though, the left does push a lot of propaganda but anyone with any objective view would point out the right does the same thing. Neither side has the high ground on this issue. Both parties voted in favor of lifting the Smith-Mundt act of 1948. HR 4310 sec 208 allows for domestic use of propaganda. I wonder how many House Republicans voted for this.......wow, 222 of them. How many of those Dems voted yea? Hmmmm....only 77. On second thought, maybe the dems wouldn't have voted this in had they had control of the House. And for anyone wondering, HR 4310 was the NDAA Reauthorization.

So I'd say propaganda against the people is pretty popular with both parties.
    But not those Libertines, they're pure as the driven snow. Oh! I forgot they have no machine, pull, push, clout... oh whatever.:rolleyes:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    He doesn't care what you think of him.

Uh oh, you said Rush.

But not those Libertines, they're pure as the driven snow. Oh! I forgot they have no machine, pull, push, clout... oh whatever.:rolleyes:

Libertines?

I didn't drag Libertarians into the thread. Since none of the votes for HR 4310 were cast by House Libertarians (since there aren't any) there's nothing to add there. I didn't say Libertarians were pure as the diven snow, those are your words. Maybe they are, maybe not. Without a voting record to analyze, it's impossible to know. With all the propaganda coming from the GOP and Dems coupled with voters who don't recognize it, we will never really know how "pure" a third party politician would be. Although, I do think its safe to infer that the Libertarians are not pure as the driven snow.

but hey, without a machine they can't espouse propaganda.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Libertines?

I didn't drag Libertarians into the thread. Since none of the votes for HR 4310 were cast by House Libertarians (since there aren't any) there's nothing to add there. I didn't say Libertarians were pure as the diven snow, those are your words. Maybe they are, maybe not. Without a voting record to analyze, it's impossible to know. With all the propaganda coming from the GOP and Dems coupled with voters who don't recognize it, we will never really know how "pure" a third party politician would be. Although, I do think its safe to infer that the Libertarians are not pure as the driven snow.

but hey, without a machine they can't espouse propaganda.

No, but libertarians as reflected on INGO are so naive that they would get eaten alive. They do not understand the pressure that the leftwing propaganda machine puts on people. That anyone trying to pursue liberty would be destroyed in mere minutes.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    No, but libertarians as reflected on INGO are so naive that they would get eaten alive. They do not understand the pressure that the leftwing propaganda machine puts on people. That anyone trying to pursue liberty would be destroyed in mere minutes.

We know that, we watched the Republicans do it to their own and we know the Democrats are even better at it.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

Well, how about the GOP start pursuing liberty since Libertarians aren't up for the challenge.

Top Bottom