• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He was probably trying to get away from cocaine bear. Anyone want to lay odds on what the "something" he stole from the house was?

ILoveCocaine.jpg

Reckon that has anything to do with why the stabbing victim refused treatment?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    No idea as far as what he stole... I would guess it wasn't anything special or they'd likely have reported it too no?

"He stole something" or "I'm not sure exactly what he stole" and the like comes up sometimes. That's code for "he stole my dope, but I don't want to say he stole dope because you're a cop and I just remembered dope is illegal, and now I'm rethinking this whole 'call the police to report my dope was stolen' thing as perhaps being a bit hasty on my part."

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    "He stole something" or "I'm not sure exactly what he stole" and the like comes up sometimes. That's code for "he stole my dope, but I don't want to say he stole dope because you're a cop and I just remembered dope is illegal, and now I'm rethinking this whole 'call the police to report my dope was stolen' thing as perhaps being a bit hasty on my part."
    Ah... You have the practical experience to make that leap... I was sitting here thinking about all the things one could grab quickly as running out of a house.

@Bennettjh I'm going to rep you if I can after I post this.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    SO where is his momma, suing the train driver for negligence, and claiming her boy would never do (fill in the blank)?

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    My BIL witnessed a guy committing suicide by train in Chicago a few years ago. He laid on the tracks and let the train cut him in half. Not a way I would pick to go.

Top Bottom