(Video) Maricopa County Sheriffs Office: Mayor Gordon You're ignorant, Shut up!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    This is an impressive video. I enjoyed hearing they're side of this issue.
    And one view, which the Media isnt reporting.

Mayor Gorden, keep your communist/bolshevik policies and lingo to yourself you cowardly POS.

Kudos to the Sheriffs!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKuOA-vc_v0]YouTube - Maricopa County Sheriffs Office: Mayor Gordon You're ignorant, Shut up!!![/ame]

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hats off to the Maricopa County Sheriffs they are doing a tuff job in a high profile (pun intended) job. Seriously at least they have the intestinal fortitude to stand up and speak out against those that lord over them.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WOW! WAY TO GO GUYS!!!! I thought the first guy was a bit, irate, but still, I would be too. It's just a shame no one in the media is going to show this. The last guy that spoke, though, he hit it on the nail. And he was calm about it. Good job.

popper1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    these guy are hero s and should be a model for all of us. keep up the good work. god bless.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Imagine that, those who work in government are expected to be accountable. Boo hoo. You're offended. Me too.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i am glad they did it. good for them. and the one cop who said they just take the words and twist them how they want to make us look bad hit the nail right on the head. thats all these liberals do. and you know when bush was in office did anyone notice how there was much less people calling everyone racists. i mean it seems like everyday someone is being called a racist and if you don't agree with what the lib's want your a racist. wow. sorry i digress. but again good for them for standing up and saying what they believe

Top Bottom