Video: Illegals being bussed into TN, given mexican passports, and your money.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Food prices wouldn't go up dramatically. Field labor is a tiny percentage of the retail cost. The picker of garlic earns about $1 a gallon harvested. What do you pay for it in the store? You could quadruple the wage before it moved retail a penny.

That's ignoring the incentive to automate, which has decreased the need for agricultural workers by huge amounts over the last century.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    It's not necessarily that voting wouldn't work. It's that the public is too stupid to care enough to look up the candidates, understand the issues, and vote for who will resolve the problems the most effectively.

Tell me how voting is magically supposed to fix things, given what you've just stated on your own?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Tell me how voting is magically supposed to fix things, given what you've just stated on your own?

Voting won't solve anything unless the public votes for the right people. Which, has not happened in my lifetime. The people who represent the majority of the public's political beliefs and goals usually only account for less than 10% of the vote.

Instead the public votes for who is almost entirely opposed to their views, every single time.

Top Bottom