• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I strapped this to a support between the lanes, and then actually had it as a chest strap mount. Several of the videos were shot at 120fps (the lower quality ones) but my video editing software makes it very difficult to slow down for slomo video. I'll be getting better software soon and should have some much cooler video later in the fall.

Clip one (not magazine!): shoot a short mag and change. Just starting to do these drills

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4hEW6qOzvI[/ame]

Clip two: chest mount, great for daily carry in case you need to record interaction. We misunderstood the range officer's command. Sounded like he said unload and step away from the line. Turns out someone was loading back at the tables.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAftmRRKjwU[/ame]

Clip three: final 10rnd challenge between my dad and I. 7yd, 5.5" target. We are both out of practice!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L0CfS87Yks[/ame]

Clip four: top down view of the 10/22 in action. It was hard to only do one round per second! This one is shot at 120fps and I was hoping to slow it down to 29.97 and watch the brass fly nice and smoothly through the air. Will have to wait on that

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukQov4lTWSs[/ame]

Last edited:

Dwight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    Nice tactical footwear!! Hot brass between the piggies will really make a guy dance...

Looks like a fun day. Good vids...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Nice tactical footwear!! Hot brass between the piggies will really make a guy dance....

Buffett concert tonight :): my dad and I each wore our INGO shirts. Met buzz815 there behind the desk.

I bought a 36" extension rod too which can be used as a nice overhead boom. Will take another trip though

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Audio and video quality on the Hero2 seem much improved over the original, which I've had for a couple years. Still don't care much for the "fisheye" effect. Are you using the skeleton backplate on the housing, or the solid one?

nomadicmutt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Ooh. I want one of the 2nd-gen ones so badly. I got a 1st-gen on my honeymoon and have used it on lots of my paid gigs.

Is it really "TWICE AS SHARP" as the first one, or is that marketing hype?

... oh. on topic. Yay video of guns!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Nice videos. I've been wanting to try Atterbury out. Looks like a nice range. How are the ROs there?

I have never had a problem with them. Even though they all know me by my fiest name. Some people ***** about them, but hey, can't make everyone happy. Follow the simple rules....and it's all good.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    nice video...i have thought about getting one of those but if i am honest with myself i would probly use it VERY VERY little. Doesnt mean i wont get one though LOL.

I was going to make a comment on your tacticool sandals as well.

Being a reloader i was drooling over all the pretty brass on the ground in front of the bench

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    I like shooting at Atterbury. Have some higher caliber rifles that are nice to shoot there and its cheap. Last I checked it was like $6 an hour. Really enjoy it a lot.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I can't speak to the differences between the cameras as I started with the Hero2. Using it in the housing gives the fishmouth appearance because of the plastic bubble it looks through. These were shot with the open back to allow better audio. The underwater ones will have the closed back :)

I bought several mounting systems too. Can't wait to take it to the beach and sailing!

bdwhitaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    hoosierdoc, I was actually there at the same time as you, on lane 46...I saw you guys had on Team INGO black t-shirts but since I'm so new to the forums I was a little skittish about saying hi. :)

Top Bottom