• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm here violating Simon mall rules inside VS. the last few times I've been here with the Mrs. I am feeling self conscious with all the young people and skimpy clothes they are coonfingering.

Is there some age at which VS is just weird to be in? I need to keep encouraging purchases but just feelin' weird at the moment. I may have to start using one of those lingerie modeling services. Much easier than leaving the house anyway and saves gas money...

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Printcraft & Ichokepeople might be the ones to talk with you about this stuff dude. I think they have both been evicted from VS on more than one occasion. (That's the word on the street anyway.)

BTW, STAY OUT OF THE VERY BACK OF THE STORE! I was there with the Mrs once and accidentally ended up back there. I look up and realized it was where they go to try the stuff on!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Not sure when they started stocking this. That'll sure save on shipping!!

edbfaab4.jpg

williamsjr22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    I have NO issues going in VS. My guess is that will change when my daughter gets old enough to work in a place like that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Printcraft & Ichokepeople might be the ones to talk with you about this stuff dude. I think they have both been evicted from VS on more than one occasion. (That's the word on the street anyway.)

BTW, STAY OUT OF THE VERY BACK OF THE STORE! I was there with the Mrs once and accidentally ended up back there. I look up and realized it was where they go to try the stuff on!

When they evict you they don't keep a record, so you can go back....... :twocents:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Is there some age at which VS is just weird to be in?
    I knew that age had passed, when I was shopping for a gift for my wife, and enlisted the help of a nice looking lady working the counter.
    When she said "I'm just trying to think of something my mom would wear", I knew!! :):

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I knew that age had passed, when I was shopping for a gift for my wife, and enlisted the help of a nice looking lady working the counter.
    When she said "I'm just trying to think of something my mom would wear", I knew!! :):

"Thank you, Sir" probably followed at some point too.

I can't go in them anymore. It makes me feel like I'm some kind of creeper.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I think I have been inside VS maybe once or twice. The stuff is way too expensive. $70 bucks for something that is going to end up shredded, laying in a heap on my floor? Plus my wife turns me on just as much with her Walmart and Target purchases.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    "Can I help you, sir?"

No thanks, just wishing.

Or - No thanks, just sniffing

Or - do you have this in my size?

My daughter is almost 18months old. I really really really really hope that we can keep the desire for the vast majority of the VS stuff away from her until she's "old enough". How old is that? We'll know it when we see it.

Related note - my wife has plenty of their clothes from their clothing catalogs. Bet many of you didn't know they actually sold regular clothes, did ya? Seems that they fit my very tall wife quite well. AND are well-made clothes.

-J-

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It use to feel wierd to go into a VS or a Fredericks but after being the lead photographer and project manager for the Gunbunnies project going on 7 years now.... the girls behind the counter almost no me by first name... hahaha.. It's just clothing guys...

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Yes indeed! BTW, Is it weird to have a VS credit card just so your get their catalog in the mail?

I bought my girlfriend some things a few months ago and they keep sending me the stupid catalog. Either my tastes have become more refined, or that catalog isn't anywhere near as awesome as it was when I was 13.

Top Bottom